popuoh

popuoh

Wanderer of worlds
Jan 28, 2021
[ I'm using a snugglehitch knot to tie to the anchor and slip knot for the noose (hangman doesn't tighten itself fast enough so it could lead to suffocation rather than let you be unconscious first) ]

I failed to do it yesterday because parents were home earlier than expected but I'm prepared today, it's afternoon at the time I'm writing this and they're not gonna be home till evening. I've written letter and said goodbye to my lovely dog. That should give me plenty of time to calm myself and do the deed.

I'll be thinking of SS members who had CTB and hopefully I'll join them wherever they are.

I hope for the rest of you who can recover from this can have a swift recovery and many fortune to come in your life.

For those who can't and have to catch the bus, I hope you will have a peaceful transition and be not a slave to pain and pleasure no longer.

When time comes for you to cross over, you all are welcome to my eternal dreamless slumber party, and I'll be there to guide you all to it.

Once again, I'm very grateful to this community.

EE8CA57A 7BCC 416E AB7B 560B0B4E66A0

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ixkitty, Fin, Seaghost and 27 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
For those who can't and have to catch the bus, I hope you will have a peaceful transition and be not a slave to pain and pleasure no longer.
Slave no longer, dear friend! Freedom... :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, The Mute Viking, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 1 other person
D

Death_the_kid

Dec 16, 2020
Finally you are going beyond pain AND pleasure two things i despice equally, i love how you include pleasure side by side with pain because nobody does, pain Is obviously painful AND pleasure Is filthy And dirty, tonight you Will be in my dreams ill wait for you there, if you can please please stay there AND give me a signal, waiting for you brave Warrior....love you and fuck this mother earth.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: popuoh
PlushieLover

PlushieLover

XII - THE HANGED MAN
Mar 24, 2021
Good bye, I'll see you later man, I hope your last moments are full of pure peace <3

• Love
BottomlessPit

BottomlessPit

Staring at the edge
Apr 28, 2021
Good luck my friend, hopefully I'll be following you soon. Eternal freedom from dissatisfaction awaits us.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and popuoh
Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
@popuoh, we'll miss you. I'm sorry that the pain is too unbearable. Please be safe. Let's meet at the other side someday!

• Love
D

Death_the_kid

Dec 16, 2020
Please if you can tell me when you go, i want to think of you....love friend

• Love
popuoh

popuoh

Wanderer of worlds
Jan 28, 2021
Here I go everyone, I love you all.
Birds are chirping, so beautiful.
A460AF2A C808 41A5 8C4C A35A87D13983

• Love
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: JamieD, motel rooms, Seaghost and 19 others
Bedrock48

Bedrock48

Dreadful damage, dreadful destiny
Feb 1, 2021
I appreciate the best wishes. Hope you find the peace you wish for. Hugs and my kindest thoughts!

LifeQuitter2018

LifeQuitter2018

Wanderer
Aug 12, 2018
Goodbye fellow countryman. It's nice to meet you on this forum.

D

Death_the_kid

Dec 16, 2020
Love you hope that those birds sing a Lullaby in your beautiful dream And your travel beyond....soon ill be with you by your side joining you, so much love beautiful soul

puppet_nihilist

puppet_nihilist

cogito, ergo sum
Jan 8, 2021
I hope it's painless for you, I hope we find your courage.

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I plan to join you someday in your eternal slumber party, my friend. I admire your courage and I pray that you have a peaceful & painless exit from this world at the very least. I'm so sorry for your struggles and I'm hopeful that you finally attain the peace you desire. :heart:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Fin
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm so sorry to hear you've decided to leave this world.

Whatever happens, wish you lots of love and peace!

I hope to finally rest forever some day too.

Hugs and love,

Matt

• Love
Reactions: Wrennie
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I've been to the place where you live, it's a beautiful site to see if you're not from there. I hope your transition is peaceful and your pain is gone.

• Love
Gaybonez

Gaybonez

vegan jesus
Nov 30, 2020
[ I'm using a snugglehitch knot to tie to the anchor and slip knot for the noose (hangman doesn't tighten itself fast enough so it could lead to suffocation rather than let you be unconscious first) ]

I failed to do it yesterday because parents were home earlier than expected but I'm prepared today, it's afternoon at the time I'm writing this and they're not gonna be home till evening. I've written letter and said goodbye to my lovely dog. That should give me plenty of time to calm myself and do the deed.

I'll be thinking of SS members who had CTB and hopefully I'll join them wherever they are.

I hope for the rest of you who can recover from this can have a swift recovery and many fortune to come in your life.

When time comes for you to cross over, you all are welcome to my eternal dreamless slumber party, and I'll be there to guide you all to it.

Once again, I'm very grateful to this community.

View attachment 69240
Thank you for sharing! Good luck!

The Mute Viking

The Mute Viking

α †⊕r†⊕urεd p⊕ε†
Oct 10, 2018
We never spoke, but I am thinking of you. Probably far to late and fo ryou to even read this.

I love you, see you soon komrade.

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you peace, I hope you find freedom from whatever pain this life has caused you.

• Love
antinatalist

antinatalist

Shoot me if I'm still here in July
Jun 2, 2021
I hope you find peace. ❤️

alown

alown

soon in the other reality where we come from ༄
Mar 13, 2021
good trip to you, hoping you find the rest and love you deserve in the next world

LifeQuitter2018

LifeQuitter2018

Wanderer
Aug 12, 2018
Not sure what happen to OP, but he supposed to CTB at 4:11 PM (GMT +7), Friday 4th June and the account's last activity was at 11:11 PM, Sat 5th June.

Reactions: antinatalist
Bedrock48

Bedrock48

Dreadful damage, dreadful destiny
Feb 1, 2021
If ss was open on their phone/ computer it could be someone else looking through this thread. I guess time will only tell if op replies.

However, if you're gone I hope once again that you're experiencing nothing but peace now.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: antinatalist, LifeQuitter2018 and Wrennie