S

shame

Jul 17, 2024
I already have SN. But as I'm literally "imprisoned" in my apartment and my fam controls me, I need sth more "quit". I'm so desperate, every day it's harder and harder. They can't accept that I'm terminally ill. They don't want to face the truth. I'm tired of suffering all my fucking life, I'm tired of being alive only for their sake. God, it's not fair, it's not fair... I feel like I'm going to die from grief. I lost everything I had.
To escape another surgery, I even had to pretend to have a cold. I don't want it anymore.

If anyone knows where and how to buy it, please DM me. Or maybe guide me how to get it via dark web. I'm in Europe.

• Hugs
Reactions: Tonkpils and Illegal Preclear
Himeasa

Himeasa

Feb 6, 2023
You won't find much enthusiasm on this forum detailing that since it almost assuredly borders on illegal.

But: using TOR, search tor.taxi and proceed from there.

Reactions: shame
Upvote 0
S

shame

Jul 17, 2024
You won't find much enthusiasm on this forum detailing that since it almost assuredly borders on illegal.

But: using TOR, search tor.taxi and proceed from there.
I get that. But I don't know how my search query should looks like to find relevant link.

Upvote 0
Himeasa

Himeasa

Feb 6, 2023
I get that. But I don't know how my search query should looks like to find relevant link.
You'll find instructions to construct a safe OS installation on a device and navigate DNMs. It's a step-by-step guide.

Upvote 0
SonicFan1994

SonicFan1994

Jun 17, 2024
Fent prob wont do it just sayin. Dealers want you hooked more than they want dead customers.

Upvote 0
futurebuscatcher

futurebuscatcher

Cat Connoisseur
Sep 15, 2024
I already have SN. But as I'm literally "imprisoned" in my apartment and my fam controls me, I need sth more "quit". I'm so desperate, every day it's harder and harder. They can't accept that I'm terminally ill. They don't want to face the truth. I'm tired of suffering all my fucking life, I'm tired of being alive only for their sake. God, it's not fair, it's not fair... I feel like I'm going to die from grief. I lost everything I had.
To escape another surgery, I even had to pretend to have a cold. I don't want it anymore.

If anyone knows where and how to buy it, please DM me. Or maybe guide me how to get it via dark web. I'm in Europe.
I'm sorry if this doesn't help much, but a lot of weed tends to be laced with Fent. If it smells metallic there's a higher chance of it.

Upvote 0
Illegal Preclear

Illegal Preclear

The CEO of CTB
Sep 6, 2022
There's no way you can get out of your apartment without your family noticing? I actually told an online friend (one who is cool with CTB) that my method was going to be hanging. He lives in Portland, where Fent is easy to come by. For him, he says all he has to do is whisper "Fetty" to people and eventually you'll find a dealer. Do you live in a city where you think it's possible to do this? Believe me, I would prefer Fent to hanging, but I have no idea how to feasibly acquire Fent either with my specific situation (I really can't leave my house).

If you can't find a dealer, then the Dark Web is your best bet. It's extremely frustrating because all I hear about on the news is the "Fentanyl Crisis" and the countless deaths that occur as a result, and yet myself and so many here can't acquire any.

Fent prob wont do it just sayin. Dealers want you hooked more than they want dead customers.
Really? I feel like with a dealer, money talks. Give them a good amount of money for a fatal dose and they'll have no problem providing. And if you take a big enough dose, it has to be fatal, right? So many people die of Fent by accident that if you're intentionally ODing the chances of success have to be high, right?

Reactions: Tonkpils and WhatMightHaveBeen
Upvote 0
SonicFan1994

SonicFan1994

Jun 17, 2024
There's no way you can get out of your apartment without your family noticing? I actually told an online friend (one who is cool with CTB) that my method was going to be hanging. He lives in Portland, where Fent is easy to come by. For him, he says all he has to do is whisper "Fetty" to people and eventually you'll find a dealer. Do you live in a city where you think it's possible to do this? Believe me, I would prefer Fent to hanging, but I have no idea how to feasibly acquire Fent either with my specific situation (I really can't leave my house).

If you can't find a dealer, then the Dark Web is your best bet. It's extremely frustrating because all I hear about on the news is the "Fentanyl Crisis" and the countless deaths that occur as a result, and yet myself and so many here can't acquire any.

Really? I feel like with a dealer, money talks. Give them a good amount of money for a fatal dose and they'll have no problem providing. And if you take a big enough dose, it has to be fatal, right? So many people die of Fent by accident that if you're intentionally ODing the chances of success have to be high, right?
theres a chance to wake up from narcan, someone finding you narcan, waking up with brain damage due to not breathing. Surviving and becoming addicted would prob be worst case scenario.

but in theory enough should kill you but ive seen people on reddit who say you can survive overdoses and live with just permanent problems such as brain damage. or becoming a vegetable

Reactions: LifeQuitter
Upvote 0