E

elizabethisworthless

Student
May 27, 2020
Feel completely alone! I'm so lonely. I can't even have friends anymore because I'm scared of getting hurt again by people and then I end up pushing them away. Can't take being hurt by people anymore. I just hope to die soon so that I can be at peace because I can't take this.So many people don't care. I always get ignored Whenever I need help no one is there for me or really cares unless they want something so I've just learned to keep my feelings in very well. And then whenever someone else does need helpI'm always the one there to try pick up the pieces and make sure they are alright. Don't have it in me anymore to keep pretending things are ok just want to die. I'm so anxious all the time too things have got that bad I guess I'm used to being alone now. can't even cry anymore even though I feel sadness on the inside. I'm just always keeping my feelings in cause no one in my life cares I feel like I'm going mad I have no true friends. I'm so lonely but at same time people keep upsetting me! I don't know what to do just wish I was dead! Please kill me!It's hurting just by being alive I don't have the energy anymore to keep existing I feel emotionally dead because I'm that done with everyone and everything. Can I just die now? Whenever someone talks to me I shut down don't know why I'm like this. Feel very isolated also lonely and lost in this life.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: pickajack, crybaby, Arvinneedstodie and 9 others
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
It seems that onlyones who care about me are voices in my head, and demons in my nightmares. Not satisfying enough unfortunately. I wish to die soon as well

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: crybaby, Arvinneedstodie, ocd is bad and 2 others
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
I don't think I could've said it better myself, I feel the same with everything you've said. Existing like this hurts a lot, the loneliness is killing me.

I'm sorry to hear its this way for you Elizabeth I don't what to say to make it any better apart from I feel your pain, I'm sending hugs to you :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: crybaby, elizabethisworthless and ocd is bad
E

ebt88

Student
Jun 11, 2020
Have you picked a ctb method yet?

Reactions: crybaby and elizabethisworthless
E

elizabethisworthless

Student
May 27, 2020
Have you picked a ctb method yet?
I don't know what to do. N would be my preferred method but I have no way of getting it and it seems really hard to get. I might try SN but then it's trying to get that and I want to die soon as I possibly can. My other options I have is to jump that would be the easiest or hang myself, but I'm scared in case something goes wrong I don't want to be permanently disabled and I want to make sure I die correctly. So I'm still deciding. I will probably go with jump. What about you? I can't cope with this life I need out as soon as possible.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: crybaby, ebt88, KleinerWolf and 1 other person
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
People around us are either toxic or stupid :mmm:
Circumstances are shit. :notsure:
And it seems like not a lot resources to work with. :I

In times like this I just pretend I'm a tortoise, switch into hibernation,
go back in my shell, snuggle inside and keeping myself warm.:hug::heart:

When the environment is suitable again in summer, I switch out hibernation mode,
and slowly come back to life...

Life is tough :(
Things would been easier if we can come up with ways to intervene our current situation.
Else finding a way to create new environment for ourselves
and distance ourselves from toxic people & situations.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Arvinneedstodie, Sinai Silence, elizabethisworthless and 1 other person
E

ebt88

Student
Jun 11, 2020
SN is quite popular here. Jumping can work but might be riskier.

You ask about me. I've had KCN and SN in my drawer for a couple of months, I'll use one in the near future for sure

• Hugs
Reactions: elizabethisworthless, crybaby, KleinerWolf and 1 other person
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Feels bad man. I struggle with serious social anxiety and can't stand taking risks or talking to new people, so I end up missing opportunities to make friends and allowing people to drift away. I hate they you're expected to put yourself at risk of people hurting you just to make friends. I hope you do meet people that will treat you well. Having someone to talk to seems so simple but so hard to get.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, elizabethisworthless, crybaby and 2 others