I

iloveloving

Aug 4, 2024
I was planning on CTB soon, but now my grandparent have passed. It's really weighing down my family, especially my mother. Now I must wait. It would be too much for them if I followed so soon.

This is so so hard for me to stay any longer.

• Hugs
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov, kyhoti, Sannti and 9 others
R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021
I'm sorry. It sounds like a horrible situation. It's a horrible timing.

• Love
Reactions: iloveloving
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
They way you think is understandable - it's human. I'm sorry for your loss and you have to go through this now.

But actually you don't owe them anything you must be in such terrible pain that you see no way out of your pain but to kys. What can your parents/family do to easy your pain and suffering? May I ask why you wanna die so badly?

• Love
Reactions: iloveloving and Roseate
I

iloveloving

Aug 4, 2024
They way you think is understandable - it's human. I'm sorry for your loss and you have to go through this now.

But actually you don't owe them anything you must be in such terrible pain that you see no way out of your pain but to kys. What can your parents/family do to easy your pain and suffering? May I ask why you wanna die so badly?
To live for others was hurting me, I had to do something for myself. I don't want to live miserably and to pass away would be saving myself. I have always pleased and helped others, but I never received the love and care I have given. That's all I want, to be loved and cared for.

Thank you.

• Hugs
Reactions: maynoname and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
To live for others was hurting me, I had to do something for myself. I don't want to live miserably and to pass away would be saving myself. I have always pleased and helped others, but I never received the love and care I have given. That's all I want, to be loved and cared for.

Thank you.
I send you a BIG HUG :heart:🫂

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand that it's so dreadful having to suffer in this existence, I imagine that must be a tiring situation to be in. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Love
kyhoti

kyhoti

Looking for fair winds and following seas
May 27, 2024
Bless you for having the compassion to wait. May you find the peace you seek.

• Love
maynoname

maynoname

Student
Aug 13, 2024
Terrible timing. I'm sorry for your loss. Whatever you decide, we support you. Big hug through the screen.

• Love
uglyugly

uglyugly

Student
Aug 24, 2024

Thank you.
I can certainly identify with this. I've spent my whole damn life trying to please others and rarely have anything in return. It's quite depressing. I spent 9 weeks out of work last year caring for a family member - giving up my life, my home, my pets and my own place during that time and it STILL wasn't good enough for them. Living to please others never works, IMO. Some simply don't care, others don't see the sacrifices and still others will outright crap on the person doing the caring.

I'm sorry about your grandparent and I hope you can find peace.

• Love
I

iloveloving

Aug 4, 2024
I can certainly identify with this. I've spent my whole damn life trying to please others and rarely have anything in return. It's quite depressing. I spent 9 weeks out of work last year caring for a family member - giving up my life, my home, my pets and my own place during that time and it STILL wasn't good enough for them. Living to please others never works, IMO. Some simply don't care, others don't see the sacrifices and still others will outright crap on the person doing the caring.

I'm sorry about your grandparent and I hope you can find peace.
Then some have the nerve to say it's selfish!

I'm glad you understand 🫂

• Hugs
Reactions: uglyugly
DoneWithThisLife

DoneWithThisLife

Betrayed and Broken
Apr 30, 2024
I'm so sorry for your loss. You have been thrust into a very difficult position. Sending you hugs.

• Love