PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Wow what a day! So I found out my only friends where I live are frauds! One of my friends is so codependent that she had her mother text my mother wtf I'm about to be 34 years old?

Pretty much she said i was suicidal and didnt want me around her little shit spawn that is 26 lmao...

Reactions: Trashcan, Dead_Inside, RottingFlowerBrains and 2 others
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
They got their mother to text your mother about your suicidal behavior? Christ..

Reactions: RottingFlowerBrains and PatKat
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
They got their mother to text your mother about your suicidal behavior? Christ..
Yes, they are codependent and never talk to anyone themselves. I have been texting with her mother letting her know she is defining codependency. SHE SAID "Yes I am codependent" even lol WTF?

Reactions: RottingFlowerBrains
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Yes, they are codependent and never talk to anyone themselves. I have been texting with her mother letting her know she is defining codependency. SHE SAID "Yes I am codependent" even lol WTF?
Sounds confusing my man... Sorry about that though. Codependancy sucks but I wouldn't say that's the shit thing about your ex friend

Reactions: RottingFlowerBrains
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Sounds confusing my man... Sorry about that though. Codependancy sucks but I wouldn't say that's the shit thing about your ex friend
I guess you are right there has to be shit before to add more shit too is that what you are hinting at?

Reactions: lv-gras
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
I just mean its real shitty that she outed you but all the other stuff is her own issues ya know, I think I can understand what its like to be codependent and peoples "issues" aren't worth targetting. ^^

Reactions: PatKat
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I just mean its real shitty that she outed you but all the other stuff is her own issues ya know, I think I can unders;9tand what its like to be codependent and peoples "issues" aren't worth targetting. ^^
It is a sad thing...

Reactions: lv-gras
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
Yeah- friends outside of this site are just not worth it usually.... we all have to learn the hard way I guess, myself included. You have to be a normal person to be out there making friends.

Reactions: Trashcan and lv-gras