cutiepatootiew/rizz

cutiepatootiew/rizz

Sep 3, 2024
in febuary of 2024 I hung myself after a breakup, as a result I traumatized two boys, one of them being my ex and he will never talk to me again. He even went so far as to block me on social media after the incident. I recently turned 18 (August 13th) and have decided to come to this page to as a last resort. I hung myself on a fence pole if that's helpful at all. I'm looking for new CTB methods

• Hugs
Reactions: Plentiful_Despair and Glenferd666
Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

banned
Aug 2, 2024
What sort of new methods are you after? I thought you made up your mind to hang yourself again.

• Hugs
Reactions: Glenferd666 and cutiepatootiew/rizz
cutiepatootiew/rizz

cutiepatootiew/rizz

Sep 3, 2024
What sort of new methods are you after? I thought you made up your mind to hang yourself again.
That's what I thought but I'm currently home bound and living with my parents so I'd have to wait since our house is "hang free" (im a senior who's 18 and in still in high school) and I just simply can't wait, I was wondering about a more simple way of leaving, a painless way. First I'm going to run away from home so I don't traumatize anyone and leave my parents a note that I'm safe and with my "friend" I won't be with anyone of course I'll be by myself. Then I'll drive as far as I can. But first I need to decide on a method.

• Hugs
Reactions: Glenferd666
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you all the best, I hope you find what you search for, I'm sorry you've had to suffer in this cruel existence.

• Hugs
Reactions: Glenferd666 and cutiepatootiew/rizz
cutiepatootiew/rizz

cutiepatootiew/rizz

Sep 3, 2024
I wish you all the best, I hope you find what you search for, I'm sorry you've had to suffer in this cruel existence.
how do I heart a message?

• Hugs
Davey40210

Davey40210

Even the stars make room for new stars
Sep 3, 2024
That's what I thought but I'm currently home bound and living with my parents so I'd have to wait since our house is "hang free" (im a senior who's 18 and in still in high school) and I just simply can't wait, I was wondering about a more simple way of leaving, a painless way. First I'm going to run away from home so I don't traumatize anyone and leave my parents a note that I'm safe and with my "friend" I won't be with anyone of course I'll be by myself. Then I'll drive as far as I can. But first I need to decide on a method.

Only 18.. I'm so sorry.

Is the breakup the reason for your CTB? It is so hard when that other person just leaves your life...

I hope you find peace, either by being successful with your plan or by staying with us a little longer.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: cutiepatootiew/rizz and Glenferd666
cutiepatootiew/rizz

cutiepatootiew/rizz

Sep 3, 2024
Only 18.. I'm so sorry.

Is the breakup the reason for your CTB? It is so hard when that other person just leaves your life...

I hope you find peace, either by being successful with your plan or by staying with us a little longer.
Yes my breakup was the reason to CTB

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Davey40210 and Glenferd666
Glenferd666

Glenferd666

Aug 23, 2024
I hope everything goes well for you. Maybe if you could contact him on an alt account you could ask for forgiveness. But idk that's probably my inner stalker instincts 💪

• Hugs
Reactions: cutiepatootiew/rizz
cutiepatootiew/rizz

cutiepatootiew/rizz

Sep 3, 2024
I hope everything goes well for you. Maybe if you could contact him on an alt account you could ask for forgiveness. But idk that's probably my inner stalker instincts 💪
I can't, he'll tell his mom and they'll tell my parents I'm trying to contact him and then well my device will be taken away, even if I'm 18 I still live under their rules since I live under their house.

• Hugs
Glenferd666

Glenferd666

Aug 23, 2024
I can't, he'll tell his mom and they'll tell my parents I'm trying to contact him and then well my device will be taken away, even if I'm 18 I still live under their rules since I live under their house.
I'm sorry to hear that. I've been through similar situations in the past. It takes a couple of years to get over fully. I don't think you should CTB over a break up, although it's your decision.

• Love
cutiepatootiew/rizz

cutiepatootiew/rizz

Sep 3, 2024
I'm sorry to hear that. I've been through similar situations in the past. It takes a couple of years to get over fully. I don't think you should CTB over a break up, although it's your decision.
thank you that's why I have it set three years from now

• Hugs
Glenferd666

Glenferd666

Aug 23, 2024
thank you that's why I have it set three years from now
Things may get better for you in these next few years. I tend to think CTB should be a last resort.

Me and my gf want to CTB together, because we both have personality disorders and extreme mental illness. We are both NPD and sociopathic.

Nobody will fully understand us, and we get treated differently by everybody. We plan to take SN together sometime in the future together.

This world is extremely cruel FML. I wish you the best with your plans though.

• Love
Plentiful_Despair

Plentiful_Despair

Experienced
Aug 23, 2024
Depending on your country I would always advise you to get a shotgun for suicide. A slug shot is the fastest and most painless way, the head just explodes. Hanging and others might "look better" but why care if you're dead anyway lol

• Yay!