A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
Damn, everything seems to be failing!
I jumped off beachy head, failed.
I took the sn, failed.
I drank 4 gallons of n, failed

Even got crack'ed joe from down the road to set up and inject 5G of f on a pharmaceutical grade-like iv set up,..still failed

..lol wtf?
what's happening with this place?
Idk if it's scaremongering or what.
Thinking back to the time when I'd just lurk around this place(2ish years ago) it seemed to give me a legit genuine vibe, that felt genuine

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Largeletters, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Wrennie and 7 others
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
Although I do believe some prolifers might make threads lying about certain methods, I feel like most people here are being honest about their experiences.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I'd rather be overly cautious than not when it comes to suicide. I'd prefer having these sorts of posts in the dozens, genuine or not, than the typical "took all of mom's melatonin pills because my ex doesn't want to get back together and I got a B on my math test; it's bound to be lethal".

Reactions: Largeletters, All Things Must Pass, Cherry Crumpet and 2 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I'd rather be overly cautious than not when it comes to suicide. I'd prefer having these sorts of posts in the dozens, genuine or not, than the typical "took all of mom's melatonin pills because my ex doesn't want to get back together and I got a B on my math test; it's bound to be lethal".
you have a good point. ive read where people have tried to od on mulitvitamins or 17 tylenol

Reactions: All Things Must Pass and GenesAndEnvironment
A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
Although I do believe some prolifers might make threads lying about certain methods, I feel like most people here are being honest about their experiences.
I totes understand but some stuff makes me facepalm.

It's clear the legit stuff (known attempts etc) but then the prolifers or whatever come and nitpic the smallest of things.

Man, idk. Guess it's just me. Literally felt a real unease when I couldn't find this place because of everything. But then I finally manage to find the alternate link, just to find myself more unease scrolling though endless amounts of meh posts

Regarding those legit posts by legit people, pls ignore my comments xox

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and rhonda
Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
When I first started reading your post I was like omg how the hell did you sur.. wait a min lol. Yeah I've noticed a bit of a few of those posts lately.
you have a good point. ive read where people have tried to od on mulitvitamins or 17 tylenol
On multi vitamins? Really?

Reactions: demuic and Life_and_Death
K

Kbeau

Student
Jan 17, 2021
I literally just took all my mom's melatonin pills because I got a B on a test. Are you telling me I'll be ok?? Oh no.... lol

MrAsclepius

MrAsclepius

Грустная Сука
Jul 31, 2020
Man, idk. Guess it's just me. Literally felt a real unease when I couldn't find this place because of everything. But then I finally manage to find the alternate link, just to find myself more unease scrolling though endless amounts of meh posts
Could not have said it better myself.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
On multi vitamins? Really?
I'm serious. I saw someone say something like "I just had a bottle of multivitamins am I gonna die?" ummm hate to break it to you but not even close.

• Hugs
Reactions: Largeletters, All Things Must Pass and demuic
MrAsclepius

MrAsclepius

Грустная Сука
Jul 31, 2020
I'm serious. I saw someone say something like "I just had a bottle of multivitamins am I gonna die?" ummm hate to break it to you but not even close.
if only :|

Reactions: Largeletters and Cherry Crumpet
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
Damn, everything seems to be failing!
I jumped off beachy head, failed.
I took the sn, failed.
I drank 4 gallons of n, failed

Even got crack'ed joe from down the road to set up and inject 5G of f on a pharmaceutical grade-like iv set up,..still failed

..lol wtf?
what's happening with this place?
Idk if it's scaremongering or what.
Thinking back to the time when I'd just lurk around this place(2ish years ago) it seemed to give me a legit genuine vibe, that felt genuine
Yes, there's some very suspsicious posts being made.

I would especially be cautious of anyone who "failed" and doesn't seem to know anything about the method they're talking about.

Reactions: GasMonkey, Largeletters and Kbeau
Freakazette

Freakazette

May you find the light that was stolen from you.
May 18, 2021
@Anonymous_A , you took SN and failed? How?

R

roguetrader

Experienced
Feb 17, 2021
Can't be a real post. How can you drink 4 gallons of anything, let alone N.?

• Aww..
Reactions: GasMonkey, Largeletters and Freakazette
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
For the briefest of moments I thought this thread was meant to be serious, but now just lol

All Things Must Pass

All Things Must Pass

Mage
Apr 14, 2021
r/suicidewatch is filled with these lol. Hard to take it seriously when there's a plethora of 10 year old kids and people saying they'll attempt by drinking mouthwash.

@greyback330
@roguetrader
@Freakazette
@Wrennie

You guys are misinterpreting the post.

Reactions: Largeletters, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and Freakazette
R

roguetrader

Experienced
Feb 17, 2021
Yes, I know it's not a real post......lol

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
r/suicidewatch is filled with these lol. Hard to take it seriously when there's a plethora of 10 year old kids and people saying they'll attempt by drinking mouthwash.

@greyback330
@roguetrader
@Freakazette
@Wrennie

I know the post is a parody. I only thought it was serious for a couple of seconds before my mind could process it. I thought my post made that clear. :shy:

Freakazette

Freakazette

May you find the light that was stolen from you.
May 18, 2021
I know the post is a parody. I only thought it was serious for a couple of seconds before my mind could process it. I thought my post made that clear. :shy:

@greyback330
@roguetrader
@Freakazette
@Wrennie

My bad!

B

boc

Experienced
May 19, 2021
Yes there are definitely some of those posts. But also keep in mind that there is an information bias here. We can't see posts from people that CTB successfully. So you only see the failures. I've seen a few members exit, and I haven't been around that long. Most people here are genuine.

Reactions: Scribble Fan and MutatedFlower
L

LansJ70

Student
May 3, 2021
@Anonymous_A , you took SN and failed? How?
He took it just before he jumped off Beachy Head - saw the long drop and threw up. Fortunately landed on a rubber dinghy being rowed in by illegal immigrants, which made him throw up the 4 gallons of N as he flew back up the cliff to the starting point.

• Yay!
Reactions: death becomes her, Scribble Fan and Freakazette
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
Also the "will this work???!!1" posts where the OP describes the most idiotic method possible.
The more popular a forum or subreddit gets the more it's quality drops, sadly.

I still come here because sometimes I find people like LetzteAusfahrt who are actually intelligent and write very good, insightful stuff. Something impossible to find on /r/suicidewatch. Other than that... yeah, wtf happened to this place, it's like 50% troll posts.