Cyagangy

Cyagangy

We ball to the grave
Apr 27, 2024
I said I would just take it as a sign to live if I fail once but failing five fucking times in two nights has me feeling even more pissed off. I think I might try partial suspension or sum.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Davey40210 and CantDoIt
hoodymend

hoodymend

Jun 24, 2024
What method?

Reactions: nihilistic_dragon
C

CantDoIt

Mage
Jul 18, 2024
Im sorry it hasn't worked out for you. Where do you find yourself failing? Night night is supposedly kind of difficult I've noticed.

Cyagangy

Cyagangy

We ball to the grave
Apr 27, 2024
Im sorry it hasn't worked out for you. Where do you find yourself failing? Night night is supposedly kind of difficult I've noticed.
I can't tie the ratchet since it has two anchors and I can't find a video that uses my specific ratchet.

• Hugs
Reactions: CantDoIt
C

cals1918

Mar 18, 2024
I said I would just take it as a sign to live if I fail once but failing five fucking times in two nights has me feeling even more pissed off. I think I might try partial suspension or sum.
Granted it's different for others, my experience with partial suspension hanging was extremely painful. If looking for a peaceful/painless method id try something else. Either way, good luck.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I imagine that must be really dreadful and tiring but anyway I hope you find peace eventually, I wish you the best.

maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
Most people fail at partial hanging as it's tricky.
And remember, you only need to succeed once.
I suggest taking a breath & doing a little research on the many methods available such as H and many other methods.🌹💔

Reactions: uglyugly
Cyagangy

Cyagangy

We ball to the grave
Apr 27, 2024
Most people fail at partial hanging as it's tricky.
And remember, you only need to succeed once.
I suggest taking a breath & doing a little research on the many methods available such as H and many other methods.🌹💔
Thank you I will.