I

ItsTime-Rich!

Sep 2, 2024
Having read a few articles of individuals taking extra high dose of caffine and successfully exiting, I'm curious as to any knowledge anyone might have on this. I'm needing brands, doses, what supplementary meds to take to keep the caffine in the digestive tract and not throw it up..etc etc.. I was very impressed when I read the story of the Manchester University Student who studied how to effectively do this and bought pure coffee online and somehow made it all work. I wanna know. Please help.
P.s. I don't have easy access to my devices as probably most of you do so I have to be very cautious and creative when I can goo line to check replies and to reply back. Please be patient with a person in a horribly difficult ult situation. Thanks.

T

TangentiallyAlive

Jul 3, 2024
Having read a few articles of individuals taking extra high dose of caffine and successfully exiting, I'm curious as to any knowledge anyone might have on this. I'm needing brands, doses, what supplementary meds to take to keep the caffine in the digestive tract and not throw it up..etc etc.. I was very impressed when I read the story of the Manchester University Student who studied how to effectively do this and bought pure coffee online and somehow made it all work. I wanna know. Please help.
P.s. I don't have easy access to my devices as probably most of you do so I have to be very cautious and creative when I can goo line to check replies and to reply back. Please be patient with a person in a horribly difficult ult situation. Thanks.
Caffeine is one of the worst methods you could choose. You'll have a terrible death if you're even successful at all, which is highly unlikely. You're more likely to digest just enough to give you a terrible time and then throw the rest up. We aren't allowed to recommend specific methods, but you can find a lot of better ones here

Reactions: ItsTime-Rich!