T

Thatdude

Life is temporary, death is permanent
Sep 26, 2019
In your own opinion, which do you think is better?

I was leaning on debreather until I found many are saying the newest model still doesn't work right for R2D. If I have to make it on my own, then idk. Like both are a nightmare to make and get your hands on stuff.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
In your own opinion, which do you think is better?

I was leaning on debreather until I found many are saying the newest model still doesn't work right for R2D. If I have to make it on my own, then idk. Like both are a nightmare to make and get your hands on stuff.
I would say that the Debreather and its predecessors are failures. (I am being kind w/o saying that it was a premeditated scam.) The Exit Bag is a proven method. Admittedly, planning and assembly are required, and not to mention the higher price tag.

I have opined on the Debreather in my past posts. I am not going to rehash them all here. In short, the inherent design of the device results in high resistance limiting natural airflow suitable for breathing. Breathing hot and humid recycled air is also uncomfortable.

Reactions: Mare Imbrium
H

Hankadelic

May 27, 2021
Thank you Greenberg, for your continued advice on this topic.

• Love
Reactions: Greenberg
T

Thatdude

Life is temporary, death is permanent
Sep 26, 2019
I would say that the Debreather and its predecessors are failures. (I am being kind w/o saying that it was a premeditated scam.) The Exit Bag is a proven method. Admittedly, planning and assembly are required, and not to mention the higher price tag.

I have opined on the Debreather in my past posts. I am not going to rehash them all here. In short, the inherent design of the device results in high resistance limiting natural airflow suitable for breathing. Breathing hot and humid recycled air is also uncomfortable.
The biggest thing I'm worried about an exit bag is setup. It isn't even really where since all methods have that problem right now. I wish there was a idiots guide to the entire thing

W

Wiltshire

Nov 14, 2019
The biggest thing I'm worried about an exit bag is setup. It isn't even really where since all methods have that problem right now. I wish there was a idiots guide to the entire thing
There is an perfectly good guide in the peaceful pill handbook. It tells you exactly what to do. It's not hard really - you just need to be methodical and get the stuff you need which is easy to get on-line. You can read the peaceful pill handbook through the resources here. I can't remember how but it's available somewhere.