H

heliumornitrogen

Oct 22, 2020
Can anyone recommend a supplier of regulators in the UK. I´m looking for something similar to the Max Dog Brewing nitrogen cylinder regulator. Problem with Max Dog is they claim the cylinder must not exceed 200 BAR. They also take a long time to ship, and tend to give very short answers when I ask them questions via email, although this is understandable. Everyday I´m learning more about brewing and food conservation using nitrogen gas which is weird, but obviously I need to get this 100% right, first time round. Currently I´ve found a supplier for the nitrogen but the regulator appears to be more tricky.

Reactions: Greenberg and endergames
endergames

endergames

Aug 6, 2020
You're not the first one to question the workmanship of Max Dog Brewing regulators. Many have found MDB regulators to be (pressure) underrated for N2. I would recommend regulators from escMode as their's are true N2 regulators. Both companies price their regulators comparably. Best of luck in building out your setup.

• Love
Reactions: Kbeau, Lastsauce, Gnip and 3 others
H

heliumornitrogen

Oct 22, 2020
You're not the first one to question the workmanship of Max Dog Brewing regulators. Many have found MDB regulators to be (pressure) underrated for N2. I would recommend regulators from escMode as their's are true N2 regulators. Both companies price their regulators comparably. Best of luck in building out your setup.
Hi, yes I´ve purchased an escMode regulator and it´s currently being shipped. Thanks

Reactions: Kbeau and Greenberg
G

goingrealsoon

Apr 16, 2021
Hi, yes I´ve purchased an escMode regulator and it´s currently being shipped. Thanks
Did you get the EEBD mask as opposed to the exit bag? Any thoughts on that?
I have purchased an EEBD hood as oposed to the standard self made exit bag. I like the fact that the delivery is made directly to the mouth and nose. It also has a volume that will fill up around the head as the exit bag does. Do you have any thoughts on EEBD's and their effacacy?
Hello,
I am looking for any information or feedback regarding the EEBD hood from esc. To me, it seems more reliable, as the flow travels directly to the mouth and nose. The unit still has a form fitting neoprene collar so that carbon dioxide will escape and a goodly volume of space for the inert gas to fill around the head. I would appreciate any thoughts on the matter or as a comparison to the exit bag; which has been a concern as to it's flimsy nature and taped on hoses.

Last edited:
G

goingrealsoon

Apr 16, 2021
I have a 20cf tank that is the equivilent of 566.33693 Liters at 2200psi...at least to my understanding. I was able to have the fill brought up to 2500 psi. Does anyone have an idea of how long this will last at the recommended 15lpm?