T

TennTrixie

Aug 31, 2024
Anyone have simple instructions for making an Exit bag? I've looked in the PPH and see instructions, but I'm not very crafty/handy. If anyone has more simple instructions they can share with me, I'd appreciate it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Roseate
A

Adronu

Sep 16, 2024
A exit bag is actually simple to make. All you need is a Oven bag found in most grocery stores (any plastic bag can do as long please be aware some garbage bags won't work) you need a peice of string tape and if you want to be fancy a plastic string lock. you may also like a inlet gas pick up a helium tank from party city or Amazon along with a 6 foot tube with a 1 inch diameter. this can be made with out inert gas but you will need handcuffs and it will be painful.

1. Fold bottom of the oven bag about a inch at the bottom and run a string around the bottom
2. cut a small hole at the bottom of the bag on the outside of the one inch fold don't cut through both sides.
3. tape the bottom of the bag where you folded so it doesn't come undone.
4. feed the strings through the holes this is where you can put the plastic spring lock on both string ends that is how you will lock the bag. you can also just tie it off.
5. you will likely need helium ductape and a tube at this point if you are planing on using a inert gas way to go.
6. ductape tube to end of helium tank and run it to bag opening.
7. The fastest way to make it work is to crumple the bag on top of your head before pulling it down. this allows the bag to fill with gas. Once full pull the bag down. at this point put on a mask to keep the bag away from your face will help keep panic down. If you don't have gas pull bag over head tighten bag and handcuff hands behind your back.
8. Leave tube the in the bag and slide it down over your face.
9. Either use cuffs or sit on your hands and breath deeply if done right you will pass out with helium within 5-10 seconds (some sources say 1 minute)

Reactions: outrider567 and TennTrixie
Tommen Baratheon

Tommen Baratheon

1+1=3
Dec 26, 2023
There's a couple of videos out there, if you can find them.
- Doing it with Betty
- Doing it with Chi

Edit: Found a Betty

www. veoh.com/watch/v15857852SNBFDqej

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: SonicFan1994 and TennTrixie
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Use a turkey roasting bag.

Reactions: TennTrixie
R

ramon

Aug 10, 2024
A exit bag is actually simple to make. All you need is a Oven bag found in most grocery stores (any plastic bag can do as long please be aware some garbage bags won't work) you need a peice of string tape and if you want to be fancy a plastic string lock. you may also like a inlet gas pick up a helium tank from party city or Amazon along with a 6 foot tube with a 1 inch diameter. this can be made with out inert gas but you will need handcuffs and it will be painful.
What alternatives are there to oven bags? What are the characteristics of the material that would make a good exit bag?

Where I live, no retailer wants to import and sell oven bags as oven based recipes are unpopular here.

Also the government has banned regular plastic in favor of biodegradable plastic. Will biodegradable plastic work for an exit bag?

Thank you for your atttention.

Tommen Baratheon

Tommen Baratheon

1+1=3
Dec 26, 2023
What alternatives are there to oven bags? What are the characteristics of the material that would make a good exit bag?

Where I live, no retailer wants to import and sell oven bags as oven based recipes are unpopular here.

Also the government has banned regular plastic in favor of biodegradable plastic. Will biodegradable plastic work for an exit bag?

Thank you for your atttention.
You can buy them from Amazon. That's what I did.

Reactions: ramon