bloomingdark

bloomingdark

Alex
Jan 24, 2019
I feel deeply in sorrow,about losing everything about me, just feels like I am blank inside, and having to interact with others makes me feel ashamed of not being here.

I also feel like puking, idk why but it feels like literally something was taken from my chest.

Is this the end of it? No fear of dying because anyways I'm not longer here?

i am constantly seeing bad news, hearing of close people dying,I can't even rest sleeping because all I do while asleep is having nightmares and shake , and i am alone, this sickness is beating me up, i really want to quit living.

and aboutt you? How are you feeling?
can you telle about a happy memory of yours?

• Hugs
Reactions: SuicideAwaits, Loner and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
The puking might be related to stress.
In my case, sometimes I'm so stressed that I get a terrible stomachache and have digestion problems.

I'm sorry to hear you're hearing so many bad news. Those bad luck streaks suck.

As for me, I've been feeling better these days, especially thanks to a new pill I've started taking; bupropion but still, existing is exhausting.

• Hugs
Reactions: bloomingdark
bloomingdark

bloomingdark

Alex
Jan 24, 2019
The puking might be related to stress.
In my case, sometimes I'm so stressed that I get a terrible stomachache and have digestion problems.

I'm sorry to hear you're hearing so many bad news. Those bad luck streaks suck.

As for me, I've been feeling better these days, especially thanks to a new pill I've started taking; bupropion but still, existing is exhausting.
:/ I'm sorry your going through that, generally starting new meds sucks, i hope you feel better soon, and thank you , you seem to be a really nice and caring person, i see you replying to everyone here with understanding and respect, my best wishes to you

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
I remember reading about a middle aged woman that wrote in her suicide note that she woke up one day and the thought of having to have a shower was enough to make her ctb.

• Aww..
Reactions: bloomingdark and StringPuppet
Loner

Loner

Jun 16, 2019
Same here. I never asked to be born in the first place. I want to stop existing now. I feel horrible... I am dead inside.;-;;-; Yet I carry on living for my family.

• Hugs
  • Hmph!
Reactions: hibikikyuxx and bloomingdark