123die

123die

Feb 16, 2019
No one gives a shit about me. And the people who say they do, well they don't act like it. People say they want to be my friend but they treat me like shit. I have barely any actual privacy. Nobody who I have feelings for ever reciprocates my feelings. I'm always the one putting in all the effort and not getting it back. I'm having a major anorexia relapse and it's getting to me. I need somebody to hold me. Like now. Or I won't make it to the end of the week.

Reactions: 21Neberg, Chlo, Redt2go and 1 other person
Boochky

Boochky

Fat, bipolar, and hairy. (Sorry boys, I’m taken.)
Feb 23, 2019
@123die I'm sorry you're feeling that way. I'm holding you tenderly in my heart with so much love. Don't think about getting all the way through the week, just take baby steps.

Reactions: 21Neberg, goxua, Going Home and 2 others
123die

123die

Feb 16, 2019
@123die I'm sorry you're feeling that way. I'm holding you tenderly in my heart with so much love. Don't think about getting all the way through the week, just take baby steps.
Thank you. I have a kid, I have to be prepared for shit

Reactions: 21Neberg, brighter and Redt2go
Boochky

Boochky

Fat, bipolar, and hairy. (Sorry boys, I’m taken.)
Feb 23, 2019
@123die Ah I see. Well, I'm still sending you good vibes.

Reactions: 21Neberg, brighter and Redt2go
123die

123die

Feb 16, 2019
Why the title of this thread get changed??!

Reactions: brighter, 21Neberg and Redt2go
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Don't know?

How are things going today?

Reactions: brighter, 21Neberg and 123die
reveriewong

reveriewong

Feb 22, 2019
Your child cares for you and needs you. Your son is attending a good daycare. You're going back to school soon.

Things might be hard, but there are also things to live for.

Reactions: brighter and 21Neberg
123die

123die

Feb 16, 2019
Don't know?

How are things going today?
I honestly don't know yet. All I can think about is the boy I like who seems to like me back, and memorizing songs for when I perform, but I'm too anxious to focus on the songs. I feel really alone.

Reactions: brighter and 21Neberg
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
I know it's not much as it's only the internet and not real life but there are people on here who will listen and not judge. You have your boy that is a good thing in your life, you have been through an awful lot for such a young person x. Just try to take things just a little bit at a time. A song and a hug today - that's plenty x

Reactions: brighter, 123die and 21Neberg
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
People do care for you. Your son loves you very much and though he may not say/show it sometimes, he truly does love you to the end of the galaxy. Feelings of loneliness and helplessness are pure torture and I hope you do find people who can support you. I haven't found that person myself yet. (In real life ofcourse)

Reactions: brighter and 123die
123die

123die

Feb 16, 2019
I know it's not much as it's only the internet and not real life but there are people on here who will listen and not judge. You have your boy that is a good thing in your life, you have been through an awful lot for such a young person x. Just try to take things just a little bit at a time. A song and a hug today - that's plenty x
I mean yeah but I'm too anxious to talk to ppl??
I'm trying to do that but everything is overwhelming. (Also I don't have anyone who will give me a hug)

Reactions: brighter
123die

123die

Feb 16, 2019
People do care for you. Your son loves you very much and though he may not say/show it sometimes, he truly does love you to the end of the galaxy. Feelings of loneliness and helplessness are pure torture and I hope you do find people who can support you. I haven't found that person myself yet. (In real life ofcourse)
He can't talk yet lmao. He's a toddler, tantrums every two minutes.
I do too but every day that passes with nothing it seems more and more unlikely. (And j hope u can find that person too)

Reactions: 21Neberg and brighter
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
I mean yeah but I'm too anxious to talk to ppl??
I'm trying to do that but everything is overwhelming. (Also I don't have anyone who will give me a hug)

Awww :-( your little boy will I'm sure. I know it's not the same as a real grown up hug but it's affection from someone who loves and needs you xx

Reactions: Boochky and brighter