GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
This is just simple cut and paste today. Again these are KIND POSITIVE words to help those interested. I think this one is non-religious. First the link:

https://www.amandalinettemeder.com/blog/what-happens-after-death-what-to-expect-when-your-deceased-loved-one-transition
s

Then a small description from the top of the article: ❤

What happens when the spirit dies?

Assisting someone in the process of transitioning can be a beautiful experience.

Everyone wants to know what happens when we die. In reality, the journey is different for everyone, but there are a few basic steps most souls ascend through as they cross.

In the transition of death, we leave our physical bodies behind, and our Spirit, the essence, the pure being of who we are, continues on.

After we leave our physical body, our Spirits and our journey continues.

This journey is the evolution and development of our soul.

Death is a transition, just another step on our spiritual journey.

It may not feel like that when you experience it, and it is a transition that can take time to adjust to like all developments.

In this, death is not the end. It is the beginning of a new stage.

After speaking to loved ones in readings, many of whom talk about the process of transitioning, in today's post, I wanted to share a few of common threads of what happens after crossing over, as they have been described to me.

Knowing this information helped me, so hopefully, knowing it will help you, too.

So below, you will find the general journey each soul goes on as they cross over -

6 things to expect when your loved one crosses over

Reactions: Uzera
magick'sgone

magick'sgone

And so on it goes....
May 16, 2019
The author of this article makes a living by scamming people into believing she can contact their dead relatives.

Reactions: a_defect, Superdeterminist, motel rooms and 5 others
Uzera

Uzera

Apr 11, 2020
Here's my kind thoughts on the afterlife: PLEASE GOD NO LET IT FUCKING END I JUST WANT IT TO BE OVER. It's really the kindest afterlife if you think about it.

• Love
Reactions: voltage268, Debbie Northampton U, RedHarlequin and 3 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
there are a few basic steps most souls ascend through as they cross.
I love it when these special people know exactly which steps dead souls "ascend through". Their old, wise soul has ascended many, many times, you know, taken detailed notes & descended back to generously share them with everyone for a negligible fee...

Last edited:
Reactions: profoundexperience

◄✵火✵〇°Ø•WÅR•Ī°〇✵火✵►

Student
Feb 22, 2021
I love it when these special people know exactly which steps dead souls "ascend through". Their old, wise soul has ascended many, many times, you know, taken detailed notes & descended back to generously share them with everyone for a negligible fee...

No offense but I find this type of mentality incredibly ungrateful... They aren't forcing their services down anyone's throat asking for a fee... I guess it really depends on the individual "receiving" it though. A lot of people benefit from the information, knowledge and wisdom that is being shared. A lot of it is free and readily available too so yes, it is very generous of them to share their informations, knowledge and wisdom.

Plus it doesn't take away anyone's autonomy to look for their own answers, compare, reject, etc. Anyway, it's up to each individual, I guess. I personally am infinitely grateful for all the knowledge, wisdom and information that is available and shared, especially freely. Because I believe that everything, no matter how tiny or seemingly insignificant, has its place and importance in the whole picture and the grand/universal/infinite/whole scheme of things. So yeah, that's all. Everyone is free to do or not do what they want with what is/exists or isn't/doesn't exist, I guess. :happy:

This is a general message. Not singling out or aiming anybody specifically.

Last edited:
D

Debbie Northampton U

Student
Oct 22, 2020
Here's my kind thoughts on the afterlife: PLEASE GOD NO LET IT FUCKING END I JUST WANT IT TO BE OVER. It's really the kindest afterlife if you think about it.
Can you imagine having to come back time and time again to experience everything and every situation?! Experience being murdered, being a murderer, being an abused dog, being a rock star, being a nun etc etc. No thanks, just sod off and let us go.

Reactions: profoundexperience and Uzera