A

arachni

Apr 13, 2021
I'm in my second semester of college and it's funny, I'm already near drop out levels in terms of assignment. I've spent the last 12 weeks moping in bed when I'm not at work or church. Now there's only a week and a half of school left and I have no assignments handed in for most of my classes.
I sent my philosophy teacher an email saying "I have no energy to do assignments. I spend pretty much all day laying in my bed. I rarely do anything else, so it's not like I'm slacking off. I just lack energy to do anything most of the time". She didn't respond so that's nice. I'm kind of scared and worried about how my parents will react. I don't want to deal with them anymore.
I feel like it's my parents fault that I have one friend. How much I can go outside to even just hang out with people has always been heavily restricted. When I used to go out a lot, it's a million calls and texts about "Where are you? You didn't say you were going here. I told you to come back at 5, it's 7". It's stressful. I don't really have a close relationship with them or any of my siblings, so it's lonely a lot of the time.
I got a call from work last week saying that I'm not trying as hard as I was when I first started working there. Overall, it's been really hard to but I guess that motivated me a bit along with the semester almost ending. My friend said she wants to help me not fail my classes so hopefully that goes well.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Some1's_Wasted_Fetus, suicide4me and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
It's really frustrating how depression or whatever drains our energy and little by little we're not able to do as many things as we used to.
It's as if it was impossible to beat that laziness and sadness.

Hope you can feel better soon. Sorry you're going through this.

Hugs,

Matt

Reactions: Hurt and arachni