Status
Not open for further replies.
lovebomb

lovebomb

a star
Oct 27, 2023
sorry if this is a bad title for it but i was wondering if anyone would be able to give me some sort of "encouragement" (i feel like this is still a wrong way to word things) or a "push" for me to finally go and end things?? i wanna do it asap but im scared and i dont get why. i feel like i need more motivation to do it

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
I don't mean to sound negative, but we can't and won't encourage you. Suicide is a very personal and individual choice, no one can make that decision for you.

If you feel you need encouragement, then do you think you're ready to make such an important decision?

Reactions: 3/4Dead, everythingoes, sugarh1gh and 2 others
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Probably SI. Human survival instinct. It's normal. You have to overcome it and it's not easy. That's why many of the people posting here are still breathing in spite of not wanting to be.

Reactions: lovebomb
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
I'm sorry that you're struggling so much and in so much distress but absolutely not. It's against the rules of the site, for starters, against the laws of most countries (I think), and should (IMHO) be against the ethics of all members.

We're here to research so we can make informed choices: not to sway others in their own decision making processes.

Reactions: 3/4Dead, everythingoes and betternever2havbeen
D

Deleted member 65988

Absolutely not, I'm really sorry for your struggles that have brought you so much pain but this forum does not condone users making decisions on behalf of others contrary to popular yet misinformed belief about this site, not to mention the legal consequences involved as well.

Reactions: 3/4Dead, everythingoes, sugarh1gh and 2 others
ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
No one can encourage you to ctb, and no one should. If you need to be encouraged into it, then you are not ready to make that decision. And that's okay! There's no shame in backing out, temporarily or otherwise. Please take a step back and reevaluate how you're feeling. The decision to ctb is yours and yours alone. If you don't have enough "motivation" to make such a permanent decision, then don't do it

Reactions: Unknown21, 3/4Dead, everythingoes and 3 others
Status
Not open for further replies.