D

Deleted member 847

Are those of us who die at a young age (18 - 25) really lucky? When you think about it we are avoiding a life time of working to pay bills, fighting for our rights, dealing with diseases of any sort and psychological pain. This if you don't take into account serving mandatory military service for our countries in case of war for us men or even worse a world war. Also being mocked, bullied etc which are things that usually happen at school or at work, especially if you don't have a dominant personality.

Reactions: WanderingEremite, Flife, Comatose11 and 2 others
T

Tiburcio

I think yes. People, stop annoying with waiting until things improve. Nothing really changes so much.

Reactions: Comatose11
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
It has nothing to do with being unlucky or lucky, it just is. Someone can be young and suffering from a crippling disease and someone else will have a great life and grow old and never have any kind of depression or pain. It all depends on the life in question

Reactions: azeton, Flife, Ssname and 2 others
N

nuclearsnake

Student
Jul 11, 2018
I reckon there's quite a few people who get to live great lives. They won't consider us lucky. Really, we just got fucked by everything.

I guess I'm lucky in that my life has no chance of genuinely improving so I won't have to suffer for a few years more for no reason. I was always bitter that my first attempt didn't kill me anyway.

Reactions: bag.of.cats, lv-gras and Tiburcio
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
I think around the age 18-20 it's best to simply fast-forward to the end, just after the novelty of life has worn off.

So yeah, I consider my two classmates who died in a car crash at the age of like 17 extremely lucky. It should have been me, damn it.

Reactions: Comatose11, skitliv, mattwitt and 1 other person
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I am incredibly jealous of people who die under the age of 13. They are lucky in my opinion. I am now 21 and wish that I had died younger. With the proper rope arriving, I am hoping to do it by my next birthday.

Reactions: RoloTomasi, Tiburcio, skitliv and 1 other person
N

nuclearsnake

Student
Jul 11, 2018
I'm only jealous of those that died relatively quick and in rather painless ways. It would be awful to be in a shit load of agony before death.

Reactions: betteroffdead, Dip, bag.of.cats and 3 others
S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
I am really jealous when I hear of someone that died too. I would trade places with them happily. Op you will get a very lopsided view of that question on here. There are plenty of people who consider life special and wonderful etc and for them it is true. For many of us it was probably true at some point in time too.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I'm also jealous but I'm also gonna die young, luckily. I'll take matters into my own hand. I'm turning 24 next month and I'll be glad to die in that age.

Reactions: Tiburcio
GodKnows

GodKnows

What lies ahead
Jun 28, 2018
I lived a life I was dreaming about until 30th of April. Then I basically have no life anymore. That's the date my life officially ended.

And fault is my own.

Reactions: Tiburcio