M

mindovertime

Apr 24, 2021
I'm always thinking I'm gonna be those people that die alone and everyone finds out ten days later lol I mean besides my family and a couple of friends no one would be that interested in asking me how I'm doing so...

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: WatermelonMel, WornOutLife, S like suicide and 1 other person
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I'm gonna be one of those people, but it doesn't bother me

Reactions: mindovertime
M

mindovertime

Apr 24, 2021
I'm gonna be one of those people, but it doesn't bother me
In my situation it makes me kinda sad bc I always cared about others and I've been in situations where friends wanted to suicide and I actually stopped them but it seems that maybe I hide so well my desire to die or they actually don't care, whatever

• Hugs
Reactions: PaxAmerica
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
I want to die alone. I don't want to traumatize anyone and I don't want anyone to "save" me. I don't want anyone to find my body, but I guess it's impossible these days. My method is drowning and I want my body to be a fish food lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: PaxAmerica
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
"no one would be that interested in asking me how I'm doing...." same for me.In my case probably if my suicide should find out in the little town where I grew up (and that I deeply hated) All the people I met at school...etc would laugh ... saying that I was just a loser.

M

mindovertime

Apr 24, 2021
I want to die alone. I don't want to traumatize anyone and I don't want anyone to "save" me. I don't want anyone to find my body, but I guess it's impossible these days. My method is drowning and I want my body to be a fish food lol.
yeah kinda same, I don't want to traumatize anyone even less my family. But I wouldn't mind if someone cared a little like I cared for them lol

Xaxysh

Xaxysh

Oct 28, 2020
i would be that person if not the fact i can't afford my own place lol

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I would love for that to be me, but there is always family members around. I would love to die peacefully somewhere isolated, solitude is just so comforting to me.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Unless my parents and brother are still alive, I won't be found for a long time once I'm dead too.

NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
No one should die alone, but what are we supposed to do in a world where suicide and death is taboo, and the method determines the location.

• Aww..
M

mindovertime

Apr 24, 2021
I would love for that to be me, but there is always family members around. I would love to die peacefully somewhere isolated, solitude is just so comforting to me.
I feel you. I would love to die in my sleep without noticing
Unless my parents and brother are still alive, I won't be found for a long time once I'm dead too.
It's sad to think about how isolated we are to the point where we know this for sure. Hope we are wrong tho
No one should die alone, but what are we supposed to do in a world where suicide and death is taboo, and the method determines the location.
"The method determines the location" sad but true. And almost every method isn't painless

Last edited:
blacktrain98

blacktrain98

suicide raaaah
Sep 11, 2020
I feel like killing yourself in your own company must be such a specific high. Like there's something so immensely tragic about it that it's almost beautiful. Society doesn't need us, so we just walk out on our own, with only our inner monologue to see us out. I want to make sure I'm outside in a greenbelt or something so that my body isn't crammed in some apartment complex when it's decomposing.