S

spiraloutdeath

Jun 10, 2024
What do you think of submerging a vehicle in water… any tips.. im in so much pain due to high dose medical steroids … that i think 20 minutes of struggling to survive will be ok with me .. i just want something that will not mess up.. im guessing a secluded place at night.. its guaranteed? I will look into maybe meds to take before the event…..

Why car and water..

I am worried about other things failing and not being well enough to set stuff up properly.. i can still get hold of a vehicle and press a gas pedal…. Thats as much as i can manage mentally…..

• Hugs
Reactions: Tonkpils and CantDoIt
C

CantDoIt

Mage
Jul 18, 2024
What do you think of submerging a vehicle in water… any tips.. im in so much pain due to high dose medical steroids … that i think 20 minutes of struggling to survive will be ok with me .. i just want something that will not mess up.. im guessing a secluded place at night.. its guaranteed? I will look into maybe meds to take before the event…..

Why car and water..

I am worried about other things failing and not being well enough to set stuff up properly.. i can still get hold of a vehicle and press a gas pedal…. Thats as much as i can manage mentally…..
This would kill you, but I must warn that your survival instinct would be high and that it is generally pretty painful. That said, drowning is a method that people use and when done correctly is efficient. You will likely need whatever medicine it is that you're taking.

leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
It'll probably work, but it would also be absolutely terrifying and agonising. If you ask me, drowning is one of the worst ways to go out.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I can tell you that my cousin (3rd) died this way, but not on purpose. He and his mother were heading down to Florida when they stopped at a restaurant to get something to eat. They got in some type of argument and he, basically, stole her car and left her there. She called the cops and reported it. Later, somewhere near-ish to where they were, the cops spotted him and a chase ensued. I guess it was dusk and somehow he managed to get ahead of the cops enough that they lost sight of him. Apparently, he turned off into a water-treatment-type facility and proceded to drive the car up an embankment and "launched" the car into a "holding pond" reservoir. The cops didn't see him turn into the place and called off the search. The next day, maybe the day after, they used his last phone pings to determine his last approximate whereabouts and came to the conclusion that he was, in all likelihood, in the water-treatment facility somewhere. They ended up checking the reservoirs and found his car with him still inside. There didn't seem to be any attempt for him to escape, so, maybe, hopefully, he was either knocked-out from the impact of hitting the embankment at a high rate of speed, or from the impact of hitting the water. I hope he was knocked-out because I think it would have been terrifying to be conscious, and unintentionally die, entombed in your vehicle. Not really much difference than being buried alive, imo.

• Wow
Reactions: waiting93
S

spiraloutdeath

Jun 10, 2024
Yeh i think reliability of this method is high! I feel drugs, hanging etc carry more risk of failure….

Mixing this with another method .. while in the car might help…

Yeh ive read stories of it being the worst… just feel out of options at this stage.. i want to CBT by October

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
Not something I'd recommend, but opening the windows first to allow easy ingress of water is what I'd probably do if I chose this method. I'd imagine sitting there and it slowly filling would be too agonising.

Is there really no other options for you?

S

spiraloutdeath

Jun 10, 2024
I feel i am in a loop on methods .. it's delaying me being in pain .. my fear is being a vegetable in hospital from being saved… so just a foolproof method like the car outweighs the risk and this feel like the most accessible..

i have been months bedbound screaming in agony .. from psychical symptoms and also the pain of knowing my future is fucked health wise… its odd because before i had a health issue i thought i could get through anything.. now im the other side of the fence and realise .. extra pain for 20 minutes chocking might not be the worst thing…. Opposed to living in this body any longer

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: suffering_mo_7, Tonkpils and kilowatt
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
I'm sorry you're trapped in such a crap situation. There's really no easy answer for any of us, but more so when there's physical disabilities too. You have my compassion…

ayanti

ayanti

Death Seeker
Aug 22, 2024
This has been my method of choice for a while. I do think it might be quite painful but the reliability is quite successful. I recommend taking some alcohol or other similar substances to alleviate some of the panic.

P

pharmameddamaged

Aug 30, 2024
But wouldn't someone see you and call for help?

S

spiraloutdeath

Jun 10, 2024
Yeah.. i am researching locations… i think if it is somewhere really far out at night.. should be ok!