• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

PaYo

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
I started drawing after couple of yeras not doing that. I was drawing my whole childhood now im back. Its keeps me sane. So... what are you keeping sane?

I might publish a book about drawing later this year. Maybe i will earn money that can help me move out from this toxic neightbourhood. Or at least i will have money for a gun or a gilloutine.

My dream is to travel the world. Know myself. Unchained myself from my sick mind. Id love to do that

StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
I am trying to find things that will keep me sane. I tried drawing but get tired of it too easily because I can't draw well at all.

Hope you can get published your books and earn enough to get you out of the toxic place

P

Painted Bird

...///...
Jul 15, 2019
I like to draw too. Black and white drawings with a pencil. I started at the end of January but it was just a mess until July when it improved a bit. I draw mostly fan-art until I improve enough and develop my own style. I haven't posted in the offical art thread because I'm not good enough and my drawings would look laughable compared to the others.

Ko9

Ko9

Student
Jun 30, 2019
I like to draw too. Black and white drawings with a pencil. I started at the end of January but it was just a mess until July when it improved a bit. I draw mostly fan-art until I improve enough and develop my own style. I haven't posted in the offical art thread because I'm not good enough and my drawings would look laughable compared to the others.
Don't be to harsh on yourself dude.

StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
fan-art? What kind of fan-art if you dont mind me asking :D

Reactions: Painted Bird
P

Painted Bird

...///...
Jul 15, 2019
@StillWaiting There are some pdf handbooks out there (how to draw cartoons, manga, etc.), you could read some and practice.

Reactions: StillWaiting
StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
@StillWaiting There are some pdf handbooks out there (how to draw cartoons, manga, etc.), you could read some and practice.
Guess I can try looking at them again. Owned a couple of them but never have the energy to sit down and practice for long

P

Painted Bird

...///...
Jul 15, 2019
Guess I can try looking at them again. Owned a couple of them but never have the energy to sit down and practice for long

That's my problem too, not enough energy / too depressed to study and practice more. Much more.

Reactions: StillWaiting
nzdarkshark

nzdarkshark

The Loved Mistake
Sep 4, 2018
I've drawn for most of my life - and the last couple of years it's really helped me stay sane in moments where I just want to die. However, I've found lately that motivation to draw is slowly diminishing, and since the art selling community is so twisted and a popularity contest - I just stopped trying to sell commissions all together. I still draw, both digitally and with pencils - but they are very simplistic compared to the pieces I wish I could make, and I only draw for friends or for myself.