motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
The minimal lethal dose of the antiemetic Dramamine (Dimenhydrinate) is supposedly only 100 x 50 mg -
https://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/drug-poisoning/drug-mlds
If alcohol increases its toxicity level by about 50%, it should be pretty easy to ctb by rapidly ingesting 110 x 50 mg of Dramamine and 0,3-0,4 liters of vodka. D prevents vomiting and drinking 0,3-0,4 l of vodka in a very short space of time is supposedly enough to achieve alcohol poisoning (if you don't puke). All of this sounds too good to be true, right? Any thoughts?

Reactions: Celerity
Moose.000

Moose.000

"Everything is meaningless" ~King Solomon
Apr 10, 2021
I have a friend that attempted to overdose on a little over 50 dramamine, 60 benadryl and 40 unisom (doxylamine succinate.) He washed it down with almost a full bottle of georgia moon moonshine. He lived.

• Wow
Reactions: Fin
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I have a friend that attempted to overdose on a little over 50 dramamine, 60 benadryl and 40 unisom (doxylamine succinate.) He washed it down with almost a full bottle of georgia moon moonshine. He lived.
Ah, fuck. ODs are so difficult to pull off. Gotta be a doc or a pharmacist to get it right.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
So many people who OD don't make sure to do it somewhere where people won't find them. Also, alcohol seems to be effective only if you hardly ever drink. I've been sober for 10 years, so I hope my tolerance for vodka is low again
Did he manage not to puke?

Last edited:
SweetDreams500

SweetDreams500

Narcissistic gay NEETcel
Apr 4, 2021
The minimal lethal dose of the antiemetic Dramamine (Dimenhydrinate) is supposedly only 100 x 50 mg -
https://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/drug-poisoning/drug-mlds
If alcohol increases its toxicity level by about 50%, it should be pretty easy to ctb by rapidly ingesting 110 x 50 mg of Dramamine and 0,3-0,4 liters of vodka. D prevents vomiting and drinking 0,3-0,4 l of vodka in a very short space of time is supposedly enough to achieve alcohol poisoning (if you don't puke). All of this sounds too good to be true, right? Any thoughts?
It is too good to be true. It will most certainly not work. I'd bet money on it. Find something else.

Moose.000

Moose.000

"Everything is meaningless" ~King Solomon
Apr 10, 2021
So many people who OD don't make sure to do it somewhere where people won't find them. Also, alcohol seems to be effective only if you hardly ever drink. I've been sober for 10 years, so I hope my tolerance for vodka is low again

Did he manage not to puke?
He didn't puke until he was at army medical. Then they kept him for 72 hours and released him. 1 week later he was dealing with horrible stomach pains, puking and shitting blood so he went on sick call. We seen him in the barracks the next day packing his gear. They moved him from the infantry barracks to support. That's the last we heard from him personally. He was pushed out on an administrative discharge.

Last edited:
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
It's crucial to find a place where nobody can find you & to get rid of your phone in case you panic & call 911. Luckily, there are plenty of secluded spots deep in the woods in my part of the world