0utsider

0utsider

Dec 9, 2020
I think having someone next to you with the same mindset as you when ctb would be very comforting. Not being alone when taking that final step, reassuring eachother and going out with confidence seems beautiful.
I would definitely do a double suicide if given the option. But some people might argue that dragging someone else along when ctb'ing is unethical.

Your opinions?

Reactions: Black Sky, RowdyH999 and Mistake of Nature
DunnoWhyButYeah

DunnoWhyButYeah

~*-*~
Apr 3, 2020
I think it could be a good thing if you have "right person" with you. Never know, but that's something what's always option to me.

Reactions: 0utsider
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
No, I think I'll die the same way I lived: alone.

Even if I knew someone else was trustworthy, I wouldn't want them to have to go down with me.

• Aww..
Reactions: 0utsider, lobster salad, Ame and 1 other person
2CTBorNOCTB

2CTBorNOCTB

Apr 2, 2021
I think we'd have to talk about it for like 3 months first so I'm sure we're both fully committed. I don't want to go if I'm not sure that I do, and I'd need to know that whoever's with me feels the same.

Reactions: 0utsider and MMB
Mistake of Nature

Mistake of Nature

A shadow suspended on dust
Mar 30, 2020
I'd very much like to CTB with someone. I'm terrified of dying and don't want to be alone during my last moments, and as you said, the reassurance and comfort would be beneficial. You'd think that being alone all my life would prepare me to die alone, but it hasn't. Of course, the individual has to be fully willing and motivated to CTB on their own accord. As long as those conditions are met, I wouldn't view it as "dragging someone else along".

Unfortunately, my severe social anxiety makes this all a pipe dream, but I'm hoping that when the time comes, I could find someone to at least be on a phone call with me.

• Hugs
Reactions: 0utsider and bea1974
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I agree with the fact that not dying alone sounds comforting.
However, if one of you survived, you/he/she might have legal issues and end up in prison.

I don't want to ruin anybody's life or have mine ruied so, if I ever ctb, it'll be just me.

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Having someone to ctb with would just create more problems and anxiety for me. Plus I will be making the journey alone anyway once the lights go off. I would like someone to assist in my death to make sure things go smoothly but know that it is not possible because said person will go to prison.

• Hugs
charlotte greentea

charlotte greentea

Misery Chick
Apr 2, 2021
I would love to commit suicide with my husband, but he has too much family that cares about him. I think I will probably have to wait for him to die first or go behind his back and kill myself, both of which are pretty sad.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: 0utsider, ming, bea1974 and 1 other person
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
Only with my clone/twin if they existed. Though that might lead to some interesting possibilities to try out before we finally ctb...

DunnoWhyButYeah

DunnoWhyButYeah

~*-*~
Apr 3, 2020
I would love to commit suicide with my husband, but he has too much family that cares about him. I think I will probably have to wait for him to die first or go behind his back and kill myself, both of which are pretty sad.
I probably would ctb too only with someone who I know really well, like my love. In my case that's more likely than not going to happen, we think same way.

Aeathelina

Aeathelina

Little Homeless Girl
Feb 5, 2020
I would like to not be alone when I live this world but I know that if I was with someone than I would try to stop them even though I wouldn't want them to stop me..
A peaceful death with someone in the woods after downing the SN

Ameya

Ameya

A nobody
Mar 22, 2021
Double suicide sounds nice, but there is always a risk to end up with someone who maybe use you for other intentions. Dying alone is sadder but saver

BehindTheWall

BehindTheWall

May 21th 2020
Aug 26, 2020
I think suicide must be a private thing.