P

pharmameddamaged

Aug 30, 2024
I really don't want to fail at this. I've already failed once and it's too late now. I was med damaged and need out. Immediately. Hanging would be preferred but I see so much conflicting info out there on how to do it. Please advise.

Reactions: badtothebone
R

ramon

Aug 10, 2024
Check the "Exit bag and inert gas megathread" and you might find it to be an option for you.

Also, If you have the resources (time included), check the Kenneth Eugene Smith case, and watch closely the Alan Eugene Miller and Carey Dale Grayson cases. They should give you enough information on a (possibly not pain free) yet probably safe way to CTB.

Catch you on the other side.

Reactions: badtothebone
P

pharmameddamaged

Aug 30, 2024
Check the "Exit bag and inert gas megathread" and you might find it to be an option for you.

Also, If you have the resources (time included), check the Kenneth Eugene Smith case, and watch closely the Alan Eugene Miller and Carey Dale Grayson cases. They should give you enough information on a (possibly not pain free) yet probably safe way to CTB.

Catch you on the other side.
I feel like with exit bag si would kick in too quickly

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'd also fear trying to die going wrong, I find it so incredibly cruel how people have to fear suffering way more in the first place but anyway I hope that you find the peace you search for.

R

ramon

Aug 10, 2024
I feel like with exit bag si would kick in too quickly
Your objection on this method might be an oportunity for me learn about something I'm missing.

What's your issue about kicking in too quickly?

I may not be able to provide you with a definite solution for your situation, but your answer might help me and others get a better outcome.

P

pharmameddamaged

Aug 30, 2024
Dont you think hanging is the most successful?
I'd also fear trying to die going wrong, I find it so incredibly cruel how people have to fear suffering way more in the first place but anyway I hope that you find the peace you search for.
Peace would be ctb with minimal pain. I don't know how to do that…seems so much controversial I formation.
Your objection on this method might be an oportunity for me learn about something I'm missing.

What's your issue about kicking in too quickly?

I may not be able to provide you with a definite solution for your situation, but your answer might help me and others get a better outcome.
I mean fear of Survival instinct kicking in. I don't want that.

Last edited: