M

Mierda

May 12, 2021
I'm planning to ctb very soon, but my so has said that they will die with me if I do it.

I don't want them to do this, and I don't plan to tell them but I'm not sure what to write for them after I die. They are also suicidal so I would like to help them somehow as they have said they would catch the bus if they found out I did.

• Hugs
Reactions: western_heart, Dead Meat and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
That's certainly a complicated situation to be in.

The same thing happend to me when I told my ex gf I was gonna ctb.

Let's say it's something similar to keep on living in spite of not wanting to just because we don't wanna hurt those who love us behind.

That's why I think you gotta be selfish to ctb. Otherwise, it's impossible.

For this reason, I'm still in this world. I still have some happy moments from time to time but I'm mostly alive because I don't wanna destroy my dad's life (or even kill him from sadness).

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and Mierda
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
With regards to other people, I would write a note saying 'there is nothing you could have done' and 'now I am at peace'. It may provide some closure. It must be a really hard situation to be in, but I wouldn't suffer for the sake of others, I would put myself first. Suicide causes pain to those left behind and it is simply inevitable.

Reactions: Mierda
T

Thatdude

Life is temporary, death is permanent
Sep 26, 2019
Honestly speaking, I think they will off themselves no matter what you do given you die. You just need to be prepared for that

Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
Theres a lot you could say but like other said you might just need to be selfish one last time.
If it were me and they told me they were coming with me I'd spend some extra time making them fall out of love as an attempt to save them.

western_heart

western_heart

trying to save ourself
May 23, 2021
My SO said they would try to CTB too if I did, but aren't sure if they would actually be able to do it. It's one reason I am trying to avoid CTB