T

theunexpected

May 8, 2021
Don't have a life. I'm so ugly and don't want to leave the house, I have no friends or family hardly except my mum, just so many mean people out there, even online. The only person that only does care about me lives too far away I feel like I'm just going mad. I just wish I could die I'm so sick of everything in this twisted world. I shouldn't even be alive. I feel like there's something wrong with me because I never do things like most other people and am just in the house all the time because of trauma bullying and I feel so depressed I don't really have much of a life

• Hugs
Reactions: GoneForever, Hurt, Beachedwhale and 5 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Unmet needs are bad enough without the constant internal and external triggers. Focusing on them or taking them seriously is pouring salt on the wound, I am trying to develop strategies to deal with this but it's kinda tricky ngl.

• Hugs
Reactions: Beachedwhale and Ame
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I know what you mean, this life can certainly be hell. I spend most of my time wishing I was never even born. We do not deserve all this suffering that life gives us.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hurt and Ame
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Hi, pal.
I'm sorry you're dealing with so much.

I didn't have a life for 3 years when I reached my 30s. I just became a NEET but now I have a life again.

Hope you can move on somehow!

Send you lots of good vibes!

Hugs,

Matt

• Hugs
Reactions: Hurt