T

theunexpected

May 8, 2021
am done with life, no point anymore, I just hurt so bad, I can't do anything about it

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lanax09, pthnrdnojvsc, Beachedwhale and 6 others
ExhaustedExistence

ExhaustedExistence

Life is just waiting for death
Mar 26, 2021
Anymore? Was there any point before?
For me life has always been a hell.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, theunexpected, Dead Meat and 2 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
HI! Being a great global family member, when i read you post I hurt and am so sorry for you. Some times everything sucks big time and it seems like one is never getting anywhere, been there, done that in my 65 years on this planet. BUT I 100% believe in YOU that you are a loving and kind soul with talents that I wish I had. One of the greatest things ever, was when this site came about. Here, we are all 1 global family. WE support and care and love each other period. I really want you to know, 100% for real, I am NEVER EVER A phony person, that You are loved and cared about here. WE ARE ALL family, and as such WE all look out for one another, without question. Sending you lots of support, empathy, and love. You are home when you log onto here! Walter ( yep real first name, 65 years young, gray hair and never phony) :hug:

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and Death_the_kid
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yeah, life is certainly painful. I honestly think it would be better to never be born in the first place so we wouldn't have to endure this pointless existence.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, theunexpected, ithappens and 3 others
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I really think death doesn't have to be such a big deal. You get bored or tired of the game and you want to stop playing. Ok that's alright, you're gonna be kicked off at some point anyway. Imo, t's the sovereign master of pain that makes death so dramatic. It's like a prison guard that beats you to within an inch of your life if he sees you trying to pick the lock of existence. This idea that all life is worth living at all times is utter garbage.

• Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, theunexpected, Death_the_kid and 2 others
ExhaustedExistence

ExhaustedExistence

Life is just waiting for death
Mar 26, 2021
Yeah, life is certainly painful. I honestly think it would be better to never be born in the first place so we wouldn't have to endure this pointless existence.
I totally agree. This "experience" is not worth it at all.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, theunexpected, FuneralCry and 3 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Sorry to hear that.
As for me, I'm 50% done with life.

Might ctb soon, might not! I just dunno what to do anymore!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, Homecoming, theunexpected and 3 others
T

theunexpected

May 8, 2021
Anymore? Was there any point before?
For me life has always been a hell.
Same here, have never had a good life, I tried to feel better but everything around just gets even more worse, it really is like hell this world is

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and whywere