PressEnterToExit

PressEnterToExit

How soon is now?
Oct 19, 2020
I've arrived to a point in my life when I'm really anxious for living and feeling alive, when I'm kinda starting to see a way to get out of here............ BUT does it really worth it? I mean, dunno if it is cause I have bad luck, but all the people I've known in my life apart from the fact that if they are more or less bad or god, well, all these people were always so fake at the end, no matter if their intentions were good or bad, at the end it seems there is something really bad which occupies more space than the good side on them........ It's like everybody is so trapped in their ego, they aren't able to see all the weird stuff they do to feed their ego!!!!!!! Bad people in my life do bad things to feed their ego, and good people in my life do good things to feed their ego too! So... I don't see much difference at the end, cause I end up more hurt by good people thant bad people............Maybe all of them are bad in different levels??????? Am I crazy? That's why I feel they all are more bad than good? It makes me think I'm crazy sometimes....................

The things is, what's the point of keep on trying? Maybe there is an unknown place or way of living where I could attract good people and a different reality? Or is the whole world bullshit and there are no fucking real posibbilities!?
What's the point of getting a job again? to have bullying again? What's the point on talking to my family and friends¿ Frustration, pain? Cause that's all I get from these people unable to be real and face their own self and ego.............. The real question is.... what the fuck life can give me? can life give me anything at all? Cause sometimes it can't give me anything........ And it is so fucking desperating, cause I want to truly live with all my heart, but does life exists? is there anybody alive? People is so fucking weird, they are so trapped in their bullshit and lies and prejudices....... Is there anybody real? Is there anybody real? Is there anybody real? I just can't stop asking that to myself.............

I hate having a negative view, I have not being able to be more positive and to see the bright side...... I really hate it. I'm all the objective I can be, and I actually feel positive things coming from myself, but not arround........ I'm not a fucking hero, how the fuck to manage living here? FUCK I'm so fucking confuse today
I really need help so stop sending love and hugs and start opening chats lol
that's another thing which I hate....... the people who say here ''oh I'm here for you, talk to me, and then I talk to them and don't get any answer fuck this kind of people''
I'm so fucked up that I don't know where to put the ''
But I understand ever have problems arround so that's ok I gues....
everybody'
Sometimes I think that probably The World is hell and all should be running outta here, cause all my experiences are always dissapointing and harmful sometimes.... So, I guess my passion for feeling alive again is just something with my surviving instincts

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife and Beachedwhale
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I think life is worth living if you have money, cute and nice bf/gf, family (not necessarily children), friends, a fancy car and big house, travel all over the world, etc but in the end, that's not enough and you'll be getting older and sick no matter what you do.

I think we all should die between our 30s and 40s. Maybe in that way, people would feel like living life to the fullest and doing productive stuff!!

(I'm 33 so, I guess I have less than 7 years left to live lol)

Reactions: whitefeather
PressEnterToExit

PressEnterToExit

How soon is now?
Oct 19, 2020
I think life is worth living if you have money, cute and nice bf/gf, family (not necessarily children), friends, a fancy car and big house, travel all over the world, etc but in the end, that's not enough and you'll be getting older and sick no matter what you do.

I think we all should die between our 30s and 40s. Maybe in that way, people would feel like living life to the fullest and doing productive stuff!!

(I'm 33 so, I guess I have less than 7 years left to live lol)
I think somehow like you Max, life is only worth living if you have nice and authentic people arround.
I think we should live as long as we can enjoy our life...........
I turned into 27 yesterday, also feeling time is running out for me........
Shall we hope for a miracle? Should we face reality and fight till we find what we want? Will we let ourselves come more and more down slowly till we cbt? Who knows.......... What I know is one thing, that I always end up dissapointed.

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife