justwannaendmypain

justwannaendmypain

Apr 15, 2023
Read somewhere that this can also kill u in a few mins not too sure about it so please if anyone can help me get more details about it

Reactions: Unknown21
ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
If Celphos is handled incorrectly, phosphine gas will be released into the air. I don't recommend messing with it if you don't know what you're doing. Patients have also been conscious for hours after digestion

• Informative
Reactions: Forveleth and Unknown21
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
If you are talking about aluminum phosphide, yes it is toxic. But I don't know how fast it is.

Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
Read somewhere that this can also kill u in a few mins not too sure about it so please if anyone can help me get more details about it
It was my previous and first method, I do not recommend it, as someone who cares about reliability more than anything. Aluminum phosphide fulfills this, but after research and investigation, I found that its process is cruel and inhumane. When you swallow ceilphos or Quikphos pills, a reaction will occur in your stomach that produces phosphine gas, which will lead to rupture and erosion of the digestive system. This will cause very severe abdominal pain. The gas will then rise into the lungs, causing suffocation and pulmonary edema and then heart failure.

In summary, aluminum phosphide is fatal and almost inevitable if swallowed the sufficient amount. It does not have any antidote, but you will pay for that by suffering for approximately 40 minutes until you lose consciousness, because unfortunately unconsciousness comes too late with this method of poisoning.

• Informative
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, ferrie and Forveleth