Neverfeltdeader

Neverfeltdeader

Can you hear me drift away?
Dec 12, 2021
Yeah, I often daydream about a life free of anxiety & fear. It makes me even more depressed that that kind of life will never exist for me.

• Love
Reactions: sugar_kitty, gggy, Hardcore_Henry and 2 others
almondmilk

almondmilk

And you know, for you, I'd bleed myself dry
Mar 7, 2023
everyday , i dream about a life where i finally am loved , i did not fail in life and i can be happy

• Love
Reactions: Hardcore_Henry and Mitsumi
Mitsumi

Mitsumi

Student
Dec 23, 2023
I daydream about it sometimes. I'd be a totally different person or so I like to think.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hardcore_Henry
Hardcore_Henry

Hardcore_Henry

Water Drinker
Dec 24, 2023
i lived my life without any of that at one point and i should have appreciated it more, i hope that one day i can get back there again <3

• Hugs
Reactions: sugar_kitty and Lostandlooking
Arachno

Arachno

oh no :(
Apr 10, 2023
Just stumbled randomly on this post and now that I think about it, I daydream about something like this quite a lot, I have a few somewhat complex characters in my head that are basically perfect versions of me and make up scenarios with them, it's often pretty fun, they are successful, talented and just really likeable, I'm none of those things in real life of course. I'm pretty sure this can be considered maladaptive or immersive daydreaming. It does make a bit sad that I'm never going to be like those characters.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Well, i do but it's kinda tricky, in a way. I mean, wouldn't it be..like difficult to appreciate it? I wouldn't know what pain was if i'd never experienced it, same with depression.
OR
i'd be ignorant about it and it wouldn't cross my mind at all, like something you'd never think of because you don't come across it.
kinda like..the origin of the thumbtack.

Reactions: carac
PixelPlant

PixelPlant

smile, you’ve lived :)
Aug 15, 2023
yes, all the time and idk why. it's so distressful to contemplate a life without the suffering and survival in this shithole. something i'll never get to experience.