CHOSEVIOLENCE

CHOSEVIOLENCE

ā™± No more counting dollars we'll be counting stars
Jul 24, 2024
I suppose I see my body as a canvas, and markings and scarring as paint. I burn my skin with a lighter, not because I use it as a coping mechanism, but because I like to see the scars on my body. It's honestly become a bit of an addiction at this point.

• Hugs
Reactions: etherealspring, itsalittlecold, CatLvr and 1 other person
AbsentMindedHuman

AbsentMindedHuman

One day, ill be free
Apr 25, 2024
I'm not sure I say I like to SH because it's SH. But I do like the feeling it gives me. I personally don't like seeing the scars. On the other hand I Love getting tattoos which some people would say is healthier coping but if one makes me feel better, who are they to judge.

Reactions: CHOSEVIOLENCE and itsalittlecold
itsalittlecold

itsalittlecold

Guided by the void
Jun 7, 2024
I don't like self-inflicting pain, however I have found enjoyment in someone else doing it- cuts, burns, markings etc I'm not even sure why because I don't even like the pain per se, I just like it..

• Aww..
Reactions: notprettyenough and CHOSEVIOLENCE
LittleMoose

LittleMoose

~When I die, I'll keep the angels by your side~
Aug 2, 2024
I'm not so much a fan of the scars as I am the blood. I don't know why, but I like watching myself bleed.

Reactions: CHOSEVIOLENCE
sancta-simplicitas

sancta-simplicitas

Arcanist
Dec 14, 2023
I used to cut when I was younger but now it kind of grosses me out. I've begun to develop this weird fondness for bruises though.

Reactions: CHOSEVIOLENCE
GawkingOnIt

GawkingOnIt

Stalking
Aug 6, 2024
I can't (and don't) cut anymore since I have roommates, but bruises and black spots on my body just feel and look good.

turbomightbegone

turbomightbegone

šŸŽ£
Nov 13, 2023
I've been managing to hold out on sh for a few weeks but I do enjoy feeling my scars after scoring. Morbid fascination with my scars scabbing and such, which I guess makes me enjoy sh to some extent.