Busticket

Busticket

Student
May 18, 2021
I have social anxiety and just general anxiety and because of that I dropped out of university and I have no degree.
The only jobs that will take me are shitty, low paying jobs.
I don't want to wageslave in some nightmarish minimum wage job for the rest of my life.
This is the only reason I want to ctb.
If I won the lottery tomorrow and never had to work again and could just relax and chillout and had the money to do whatever I want to do i'd live to f***in 500 years old.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Busdriver, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, insanedoomer and 15 others
nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
Job is one of my reasons to ctb

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Busdriver, Ame and S like suicide
miserableforever

miserableforever

Arcanist
Oct 23, 2020
I have social anxiety and just general anxiety and because of that I dropped out of university and I have no degree.
I don't want to wageslave in some nightmarish minimum wage job for the rest of my life.
If I won the lottery tomorrow and never had to work again and could just relax and chillout and had the money to do whatever I want to do i'd live to f***in 500 years old.
My ex took all my savings when I left him. Haven't been able to recover since, it sucks so bad. I have social anxiety too but no one believes me. Had suicidal thoughts since high school, came from lots of abuse at home. My family abandoned me cause my mom is not a good person. This still makes me sad every day. If I had money to just bounce, I would, and never look back.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: demuic, CharlieBrown, Ame and 1 other person
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
One of the reasons. Money could solve a lot of my problems:(

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
Yes this is one of the reasons I also want to CTB. Stuck at a shitty wage slaving job. I do have an interview this week to work from home I hope I get it. I'm tired of this shit. But I'm still going to CTB

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG
B

Beachedwhale

Mage
Mar 3, 2021
Yes. I have social anxiety too. Money is just the reification of a particular kind of social relation/exchange, which is why social anxiety is so detrimental to getting it. Social relations and the way you view yourself with respect to others are paramount.

Last edited:
Reactions: honkpilleddoomer, demuic and BottomlessPit
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Having a normal job, in other words, being a modern slave, used to be one of my reasons to ctb.

However, there are many possibilities out there. Not having a degree doesn't mean you'll be a slave.

I have a friend who hasn't even finished highschool but he started watching programming videos (JAVA) on YouTube and now he earns a lot of money working as a freelancer!!

Also, you can learn to do another thing and work as a freelancer on websites such as fiverr. For instance, if you learn to draw, some people will hire you ask you for specific drawings.

I think the typical 9-5 low-paid slavery system can be avoided if people really look for another options but of course, society tells us we're "losers" unless we have a goddamn paper called "degree".

Hope you can get over this. It's not impossible.

Hugs,

Matt

Reactions: honkpilleddoomer and Busdriver
rotten

rotten

Student
Apr 14, 2021
This is one of the many reasons for me. I never saw the appeal of having a shitty job.... Even though society glorifies being loyal to a company that doesn't give a fuck about you. But for sure the social anxiety is what kills me the most. I tried to find jobs with little to no human contact with no luck. And now I have to deal with my family's little remarks about being lazy.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Busdriver, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Outsider and 3 others
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
Work is one of the big reasons. working the same shit job for 50+ years just to survive is absolutely pointless. personally, even if I had money I would still be suicidal.

Reactions: Busdriver, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and demuic
jensrij7

jensrij7

May 19, 2021
I would solve most of my issues. I often daydream about winning the lottery and working my last day.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I cannot even work a shitty job. I always break down. Povery is a big reason why I have to ctb. My family plays the lottery and I save my money and hope for a miracle. But yes poverty will likely kill me.

R

Roadkill

Experienced
Dec 25, 2018
yes, I hate working menial jobs, it feels like slavery... and barely enough money to even pay the bills

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I have a good job and no financial issues but I still think life sucks. Its not really about money or jobs or partners or families. Its an inside thing and eventually I think we all realise that life is truly pointless, we are all dying, it is just a matter of when.

C

charcoalcat

Apr 17, 2018
No matter what people say, I think menial jobs are degrading to human beings. I understand someone have to do them, but being borned into this world w/o choice and later forced to do meaningless labour just to prevent starvation is simply disgusting.

Ps: No offence to anyone, but fk poor parents.

Last edited:
Reactions: Busdriver, not4us and DetachedDreamer97