iDieUDie80

iDieUDie80

Arcanist
Jul 6, 2020
For me it's because I can't fully engage with life due to restrictions, and even many basic at-home activities that should be enjoyable are technically probation violations. Such a sick joke. Just living my life is suffocating.

• Hugs
Reactions: LivedTooLong, Philosykos, Zappfe lover and 4 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
many basic at-home activities that should be enjoyable are technically probation violations.
I know drinking and drugging are violations. Travel is probably out too. Hoping you succeed in completing probation successfully and finding ways to thrive.

W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
For me many things are triggering because of my severe PTSD and physical pain. Going out eat, watching new movies, shopping, any social activities or get togethers, any sports or exercise due to chronic pain, traveling.....the list goes on and on.

Edit: I just realized you weren't talking about that kind of triggering like PTSD stuff my bad.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LivedTooLong and Meditation guide
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
It does get exhausting when the suicidal thoughts don't go away. Sitting through something that is supposed to be pleasant while feeling overwhelmed with sad thoughts is a sickening feeling. It feels like the contrast between the environment and my feelings highlights how bad I feel and makes me more frustrated with myself.

Reactions: Seafoam
Philosykos

Philosykos

Student
May 30, 2020
Since pretty much everything in life involves other humans - even if you live as a complete recluse and 'an activity intended to be enjoyable and distracting' could consist of playing video games or watching series; where you're still watching humans - yes.

• Love
Reactions: iDieUDie80
Seafoam

Seafoam

Student
Jun 26, 2020
It stings when things that are supposed to be fun and happy get ruined by depression/anxiety. I can barely get through a movie with my family without tearing up these days. Also seeing people live "normal" lives just reminds me of how empty I am.

• Hugs
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, SummerDreamer and iDieUDie80