L

LibertyLily

Jul 30, 2022
I feel like my mouth just clams shut and I'm completely unable to hide the pain I'm feeling.

• Hugs
Reactions: BojackHorseman, wCvML2, Suicidebydeath and 1 other person
kkrnb.inai

kkrnb.inai

meowmeowmeoeowmw
Feb 12, 2024
yes, i get very mumbly and slow. not even just talking. i think slowly, i walk slowly… it's weird. my eyes look glossed over

• Aww..
Reactions: fridunantt and LibertyLily
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
Yes, absolutely. Had a huge problem with that in therapy, especially considering that I was only 13. My first therapist yelled at me and loudly said to her boss at the reception(in front of me aka others) that she can't work with me if I only cry and don't talk, kinda mocking me. I felt terrible since it was the first time admitting to the fact that I have suicidal thoughts while being next to my mother. But it got a lot, lot better over the years through a of time and hours with kind and caring therapists/psychiatrists.

This is also why I feel like this site helps a lot, even when not planning to die. It helps slowly taking away the stigma about suicide and helps you realise that feeling this way is not crazy or totally unusual. It's important to speak about this and we can only receive help if we are able to. I hope you can achieve that too and that this site can help you with not being as afraid to admit to your feelings. I wish you the best of luck with that!! <3

• Hugs
Reactions: 0000000000000 and doormat25
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
It can be difficult to talk about. Everyone expects you to be able to talk about everything easily and smoothly, but after trauma or about trauma that's not always a reasonable expectation imo.

I think it's harder to talk as well if you've never had a support circle or if people have really let you down in the past.

Reactions: LibertyLily