prototypian

prototypian

May 6, 2024
I do. I manage work and life and stuff while I am also suicidal al the time. I can still do work and keep up the house even though I feel like I want to die. Outwardly I don't seem happy but I am at least able to do things.

Lately I've been getting closer to really believe in g that nothing matters at all.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: glitteryaliens, vadim, struggles_inc and 9 others
SleepingBliss

SleepingBliss

I wanna Miku-mit suicide ❤️
Jul 3, 2024
I do, but mainly not to clue people to what I'm planning, though I do become a bit more reckless with work, taking days of etc but unfortuantly I do have to keep up the charade of needing money

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Xe-, Balloon ANIMAL🎈🪅, Decided98 and 3 others
droppedmysyrup

droppedmysyrup

r
Jul 23, 2024
I sometimes can but, as of the last 2 months I haven't really left my house I have spent less time with people and have lost most will to do anything. Thankfully I don't have a job or live independently so I can do absolutely nothing I believe if I lived on my own I'd end up homeless. I can't even do basic tasks like shower brush my teeth how am I supposed to maintain a job or work relationships .

• Hugs
Reactions: Kurai, Freedomatlast24, vadim and 5 others
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
I try to. It's my goal to get by with no one knowing I'm in a bad place, but I'm not as good at hiding my feelings as I wish I was. It's frustrating.

• Hugs
Reactions: vadim, esalucolom-wojaqter, droppedmysyrup and 1 other person
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Elementalist
Apr 15, 2024
No

• Hugs
Reactions: GoatHerder, kunikuzushi, fleetingnight and 1 other person
Placo

Placo

Life and Death
Feb 14, 2024
Absolutely not, but in the past I was more capable of doing it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Decided98, kunikuzushi, droppedmysyrup and 2 others
C

catnowmeowmeow

Jul 16, 2024
It's getting harder and harder, I feel myself getting more reckless and I just want to lie around all day

• Hugs
Reactions: vadim, Decided98, esalucolom-wojaqter and 7 others
TomorrowNeverComes

TomorrowNeverComes

Jul 25, 2024
In a way. It's not a good thing but I've always been good at hiding how I really feel.
The only time I've felt like I broke was the other week when I couldn't take it anymore and I left everyone I know behind and moved away. I didn't say anything, but I pretty much alluded that I was planning to do something stupid.

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight and thebelljarrr
leaftomb

leaftomb

let's live fast and die young
Jun 15, 2024
I try my best to, at least for the people around me. I don't have anything going on right now so I rot in bed anyway, but I guess I did use to skip classes more often when I got more suicidal. Sometimes it was just too much to handle at once and felt a bit pointless. I tried not to make it too obvious tho, I don't want anyone to worry.

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight and thebelljarrr
prototypian

prototypian

May 6, 2024
I don't like to burden my family with the problems because I'm just not willing to try the steps to make up cognitive examples about the world being filled with sunshine and poodles and balloon animals so that I somehow feel better. That hasn't worked and the combination of that and "why do you think that is?" From a therapist just doesn't work for me.

So I keep the family and friends in the dark. The truth is that I don't see any aspect of the world ever getting better.

• Hugs
Reactions: BlackDoor, fleetingnight and thebelljarrr
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yes, certain things. I still work and support myself. I live alone so, not a huge amount of choice there really- I doubt I'd qualify for benefits and my parents would give me such a guilt trip if I needed to rely on them.

I more or less look after myself ok. My house is disgusting though. I feel embarassed when other people see it but, at the same time, I don't care enough to do anything about it. I really just do the bare minimum domestically.

• Hugs
Reactions: Freedomatlast24, divinemistress36, fleetingnight and 1 other person
etherealspring

etherealspring

can someone just kill me already
Mar 27, 2024
I do, but I don't know if I can handle it for much longer. I've gotten worse at looking after myself because even small things like eating just feels like a burden to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Freedomatlast24, mistymoo, fleetingnight and 1 other person
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Sure, since my "normal" life is no life at all. Not hard to keep that going.

• Hugs
Reactions: kunikuzushi, fleetingnight and thebelljarrr
LiveOrganization97

LiveOrganization97

I wish I was like you - easily amused
Jul 27, 2024
I do, 'cause nobody understands. They either get annoyed or scared. But mostly, 'cause while I'm here it would make me feel so much worse to think that all that I'm leaving behind is just this shell of a person who conceded defeat and never did anything good at all. Although when I'm really, really low, I do wallow in the absolute certainty of having failed at everything I ever tried.

I push myself to do things I really don't wanna do in the hope that eventually they'll make me feel better. They don't. Then I do it not to give in to defeat. Then I feel defeated. Then I do it 'cause I want people not to suspect anything. Eventually somebody realizes what's going on. It doesn't change anything.

This time around tho I'm not posting sad memes, I'm not being unhinged online other than in spaces where I know nobody will look. I expressed my hopelessness and I don't think anybody got a picture of how serious I am with what I said about wanting to end it. Therefore I'm done. I can't keep doing this, but I will until the very end. I wanna be irreprehensible. When my time comes I'll be able to tell myself and others I did give it all I had. I'll have a nice rest.

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight
thebelljarrr

thebelljarrr

Apr 26, 2024
My normal life is being suicidal & reckless, it's a cycle I have no energy for. I can't do anything because I always have this "fuck it Im gonna die". And also have "fuck this I want to die" because I can't do anything….

• Hugs
Reactions: Decided98, fleetingnight and kunikuzushi
darkandtwisty

darkandtwisty

Jul 10, 2024
For the most part, yes. I have a dark sense of humor so that helps. When I'm being a little morbid, it's not taken seriously.

E

esistzeit

INFINITY
Jul 17, 2024
It's been really hard to these past couple of months. Since I'm doing it next month everything feels so meaningless. I'm pretty much just laying around all day waiting for my SN to arrive. I feel more worthless than ever.

Reactions: Freedomatlast24
SoulWhisperer

SoulWhisperer

Careless Soul « MtF »
Nov 13, 2023
My life is facade pretty much.

droppedmysyrup

droppedmysyrup

r
Jul 23, 2024
I try to. It's my goal to get by with no one knowing I'm in a bad place, but I'm not as good at hiding my feelings as I wish I was. It's frustrating.
well there's always people who are doing worse pat yourself on the back for all you're doing for yourself right now and be proud ❤️. I'm proud of you for even trying

• Love
Reactions: fleetingnight
Balloon ANIMAL🎈🪅

Balloon ANIMAL🎈🪅

BALLOON ANIMAL
Jul 22, 2024
I do, but mainly not to clue people to what I'm planning, though I do become a bit more reckless with work, taking days of etc but unfortuantly I do have to keep up the charade of needing money
SAME!. 💯
That is exactly what I've been going through. At first I wasn't masking how I felt & obviously was showing red flags because someone expressed concern, it took all night to convince them that everything was fine. Now, I just pretend and hide all my Internet history because I don't want anyone to "help" when the time comes ya know. Just waiting for enough money left to get supplies

Last edited:
Minsu

Minsu

♀️🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
I try to at least. But my anxiety, depression, insomnia (I sleep max 3h at night) make it so hard in everyday life

Reactions: Venessolotic
Gangrel

Gangrel

Experienced
Jul 25, 2024
Yeah, try to live as normal as i can but it's always there at night specially. Sucks but what else can you do.

Reactions: Balloon ANIMAL🎈🪅
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
My life was never normal but in terms of my own normal I try. It takes an enormous amount of effort to do anything at all. I'm constantly in survival mode

Reactions: lucifer_yoo, Freedomatlast24 and Balloon ANIMAL🎈🪅
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
well there's always people who are doing worse pat yourself on the back for all you're doing for yourself right now and be proud ❤️. I'm proud of you for even trying
That's really sweet, thank you<3 🫂

• Love
Reactions: droppedmysyrup
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Yes, but it's getting harder and harder. One step further and I'm out, there's a chance I will lose my job.

• Aww..
Reactions: CatLvr
Meowmeownextweek

Meowmeownextweek

Mar 30, 2023
I've tried but lately I can't. My depression has been getting worse and worse and it's affected my work and my relationships. Today was my first shower in around 5 days :(
It's why I know that my end is near, it's only a matter of time.

Reactions: Freedomatlast24
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Nothing about my life has ever been normal, but relatively speaking, yes.

prototypian

prototypian

May 6, 2024
I go to work every day, I see my family, I sit quietly and listen to them. I just stopped telling anyone how bad I feel because it doesn't get better

loslassen

loslassen

call me jvne
Dec 8, 2023
at first i attempted to get my life back into a positive light by making the effort not to isolate myself, and i succeeded, but things around me are worsening, and my mind brought me back here. so yes, i go to parties, i give advice, i'm a hypocrite of shit. people believe i've overcome my issues, my problems and the way i used to push people away is no more, i'm sincere, i promise i am, but i can't imagine what they will think, if betrayed, disbelief, confusion, once i leave this life behind, and them as well, even after being of such trust to them… people usually believe they're a lot closer to me than i really do. it saddens me because i still love and care for them, but i couldn't really sulk in my sadness anymore i made my effort, for people around me to see me better, but also for myself. even in the end, i think i'll still be the hand at my own doom.

• Hugs
Reactions: CatLvr and vadim