depressedstupidgirl

depressedstupidgirl

Sep 24, 2024
New user here but i've lurked for a while. My life is absolutely miserable and i should've been dead years ago but here i am still planning a way out. I'm currently between carbon monoxide via leaf blower (i'd have to buy it) or partial hanging with a scarf i already have. You would think after so many years of misery you wouldn't care about some pressure on your neck anymore, but lord is that wrong.. im terrified to do it even though i know it's the most sensible and lethal way. I'm always looking at studies about carbon monoxide trying to figure out a way and looking up stuff like "leaf blower/ gas generator suicide". Please just help:((

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti and Forever Sleep
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish I did have the means to free myself from the suffering and cruelty of existence, but sadly I'm stuck here only hoping and wishing to never exist again. In my case I should have died a long time ago but really I never should have suffered at all, it feels so cruel to me how I cannot just have a death like never waking again to finally bring me peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: darkenmydoorstep
T

TinyGuy

Aug 30, 2024
I wish I could free myself but something stops me I dunno what it is.It's something inside me probably wants me to suffer more

depressedstupidgirl

depressedstupidgirl

Sep 24, 2024
I wish I did have the means to free myself from the suffering and cruelty of existence, but sadly I'm stuck here only hoping and wishing to never exist again. In my case I should have died a long time ago but really I never should have suffered at all, it feels so cruel to me how I cannot just have a death like never waking again to finally bring me peace.
so you don't have any plan at all? how old are you?
I wish I could free myself but something stops me I dunno what it is.It's something inside me probably wants me to suffer more
it's just survival instinct everyone has it… maybe our lives just aren't bad enough- because millions of people throughout history have gathered the courage to end it :(

darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
New user here but i've lurked for a while. My life is absolutely miserable and i should've been dead years ago but here i am still planning a way out. I'm currently between carbon monoxide via leaf blower (i'd have to buy it) or partial hanging with a scarf i already have. You would think after so many years of misery you wouldn't care about some pressure on your neck anymore, but lord is that wrong.. im terrified to do it even though i know it's the most sensible and lethal way. I'm always looking at studies about carbon monoxide trying to figure out a way and looking up stuff like "leaf blower/ gas generator suicide". Please just help:((
I've never heard of that before - the leaf blower method.
Love to you whatever happens xx

depressedstupidgirl

depressedstupidgirl

Sep 24, 2024
I've never heard of that before - the leaf blower method.
Love to you whatever happens xx
it's rarely used im not too sure why.. used to just be you could turn your car on in an enclosed space and die within 20 minutes but now we have the catalytic converters and shit which causes people to instead use coal, generators, and other gas powered appliances

Reactions: darkenmydoorstep
darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
it's rarely used im not too sure why.. used to just be you could turn your car on in an enclosed space and die within 20 minutes but now we have the catalytic converters and shit which causes people to instead use coal, generators, and other gas powered appliances
Yes I've read that too about cars that you'd have to get a really old car, maybe hire a vintage one or something, but I've never heard about the leaf blower thing.

ladylazarus4

ladylazarus4

exhausted
May 12, 2024
I don't want to burst your bubble but partial hanging is quite challenging to get right. I wish you all the best.

asa

asa

Aug 22, 2024
My plans involve either working really hard to fix my situation or just ctb using sn, but as of now, unfortunately I don't have the means to order it so guess I'm just stuck lmao

depressedstupidgirl

depressedstupidgirl

Sep 24, 2024
Yes I've read that too about cars that you'd have to get a really old car, maybe hire a vintage one or something, but I've never heard about the leaf blower thing.
what i don't understand is there's still been people dying accidentally from it in recent years.. but if you look up leaf blower for carbon monoxide you'll find some information and cases of it
I don't want to burst your bubble but partial hanging is quite challenging to get right. I wish you all the best.
i know- it's nearly impossible to me:( maybe someday i'll stop being a coward. the majority of people who succeed do it partially though because it's just convenient and can be done even in a jail cell

Reactions: ladylazarus4
hoodymend

hoodymend

Jun 24, 2024
what i don't understand is there's still been people dying accidentally from it in recent years.. but if you look up leaf blower for carbon monoxide you'll find some information and cases of it

i know- it's nearly impossible to me:( maybe someday i'll stop being a coward. the majority of people who succeed do it partially though because it's just convenient and can be done even in a jail cell
when I watch the videos on partial hanging it looks so quick and efficient. Just hard to get the angle right i guess

depressedstupidgirl

depressedstupidgirl

Sep 24, 2024
when I watch the videos on partial hanging it looks so quick and efficient. Just hard to get the angle right i guess
physically/mechanically it's very easy and quick to do- psychologically though, it's the hardest thing one can possibly do

hoodymend

hoodymend

Jun 24, 2024
physically/mechanically it's very easy and quick to do- psychologically though, it's the hardest thing one can possibly do
Yeah but everything i've read is like if you get it in the right way- carotids correctly blocked, then you pass out in less than 10 seconds. Unless you mean just putting your head in the rope to begin with

depressedstupidgirl

depressedstupidgirl

Sep 24, 2024
Yeah but everything i've read is like if you get it in the right way- carotids correctly blocked, then you pass out in less than 10 seconds. Unless you mean just putting your head in the rope to begin with
but what is "the right way"? there's only so many possible placements. it normally just rides up and painfully chokes you

depressedstupidgirl

depressedstupidgirl

Sep 24, 2024
Im not super educated lol but i think like you put a pair of socks or something on the certain spots where the carotids are
that's interesting i'll try looking into more tips like that, have you ever attempted it?