Everybody_yells

Everybody_yells

Jan 29, 2021
I mean, we all do. Of course us humans try to fit into the society or a group but, times have happened where I feel like 'fuck it, this is me. I am not going to polish things just because what others would think of me and still,I can't !

Maybe its just me. For instance. I'm not happy with the colleagues at my new job and yetI have to fake that I'm just another normal guy when in reality I'm being stabbed by a 100 knifes through my heart due to my mental health. I have to smile,laugh and take part in conversations when in fact I'd rather curl myself on my bed!

Such a suffocation ! What are your thoughts? Ever felt like to be what you truly are, speak what you truly feel in front of others? Like fuck 'em.!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Isisnefert, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus, I_just_cba and 9 others
Odwin

Odwin

Bucket of Chicken
Mar 31, 2021
Yeah, alot one of the reason I like to be alone.

• Love
Reactions: Tired Of Life, lobster salad, Everybody_yells and 1 other person
Charaltontin

Charaltontin

Apr 2, 2021
Yes it's exhausting, it takes up so much more mental energy and even not faking it and letting it take over it'll be just as worse there's no way of making it any better

• Hugs
Reactions: Everybody_yells and Breakout92
Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
It takes literally all the energy i have to fake having any kind of emotions or fucks to give about whatever it is normies want.

• Love
Reactions: Everybody_yells, GenesAndEnvironment, Charaltontin and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yes, I always put a smiling face and people would never imagine I'm suicidal. You know, I just can't tell them something like "Hi. Today I'm feeling really suicidal and I might ctb any time soon. Anyway, you still like me right? Also, did you know this world sucks?"

I fake my emotions so well that I end up getting in a good mood, actually. It's really weird.
"Fake it until you make it" seems to work for me.

I guess I just like helping people and being kind to them. For example, I get very happy when my students flatter me and I see they're learning a lot with my lessons.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Everybody_yells, Isisnefert, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and 4 others
Breakout92

Breakout92

Student
Mar 10, 2021
I've been pretending to be normal my whole life, I'm so perpetually exhausted by it that I barely even know what real life actually is.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Everybody_yells, Isisnefert, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and 3 others
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
Yes masking is impossible for me and leaves me ending up burning out and barely functioning

• Hugs
Reactions: Everybody_yells, Isisnefert, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and 3 others
Avyn

Avyn

Experienced
Jan 27, 2021
I always have to act like everything is fine and I'm just the typical normal human with a perfect life. I can't tell everyone how I truly struggle because my friends wouldn't take me serious and tell me it's a phase, and my family would literally see me as a disgusting failure, that I would have no reason to feel this way.
People other than them would never care even if I was honest, they'd brush it off and say "Life will get better youre still young"

It is also very exhausting and painful watching everyone else be genuinely happy while you're the one drowning and no one can help you.
Being curled up in bed just questioning life every night

I would love to help others that are struggling, doing small things for them like making them smile would be enough for me, but I can't even help myself.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Everybody_yells, Isisnefert and Breakout92
fufa

fufa

I don't know what I am.
Mar 26, 2021
I'm currently torn on whether it's worth it to pretend to be normal.
On one hand if I don't pretend I will never find a partner and I'll hurt those around me.
On the other if I do pretend I'll hurt myself and ensure that all my personal relationships are built on bullshit.
It's a lose/lose

• Hugs
Reactions: Everybody_yells and Isisnefert
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I wish i could fake it. The people don't believe it. They get that i hide something.

• Hugs
Reactions: Everybody_yells
X

xaea13

Student
Jul 13, 2020
I mean, we all do. Of course us humans try to fit into the society or a group but, times have happened where I feel like 'fuck it, this is me. I am not going to polish things just because what others would think of me and still,I can't !

Maybe its just me. For instance. I'm not happy with the colleagues at my new job and yetI have to fake that I'm just another normal guy when in reality I'm being stabbed by a 100 knifes through my heart due to my mental health. I have to smile,laugh and take part in conversations when in fact I'd rather curl myself on my bed!

Such a suffocation ! What are your thoughts? Ever felt like to be what you truly are, speak what you truly feel in front of others? Like fuck 'em.!
Exhausting but empowering. There's something reassuring about being able to hide the pain and keep others from noticing. It's like putting on a suit of armor to protect your real self from the outside world.

Reactions: Everybody_yells