alown

alown

soon in the other reality where we come from ༄
Mar 13, 2021
Belonging to a wonderful group like this makes you feel like you exist more than in real life ?

• Love
Reactions: hahabye, FuneralCry, BottomlessPit and 6 others
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Kinda. Things go really dark, can ways vent here. People get it. But its only a temporary solution for me. Sooner or later have to make a choice to get better or stop being a fucking coward and get on with my plan.

• Hugs
Reactions: BloodyNobody, shush, Ame and 3 others

92MS

Jun 5, 2020
I am really conflicted on how does this site effects me on one hand i can interact with people who feel similarly to what i feel without worrying people judging me on the another hand it feeds me negative energy and make me feel the world is more hopeless than I already do

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: shush, EnnuiCat, Ame and 4 others
alown

alown

Mar 13, 2021
I am really conflicted on how does this site effects me on one hand i can interact with people who feel similarly to what i feel without worrying people judging me on the another hand it feeds me negative energy and make me feel the world is more hopeless than I already do
but it also reassures you that other people are as desperate as you?

Reactions: EraseRewind and avoid_slow_death

92MS

Jun 5, 2020
but it also reassures you that other people are as desperate as you?
Obviously it does as i said it is good to talk to people that have similar issues and not have to worry about them judging me

• Hugs
Reactions: shush, EraseRewind, alown and 2 others
Conk

Conk

May 29, 2021
At least i dont feel alone, like there is people out there who know what is like to be really suicidal.

• Hugs
Reactions: BloodyNobody, shush, EnnuiCat and 5 others
H

Hurt

Paragon
Nov 13, 2020
I like being with like-minded people. That's why I joined the site.

• Love
Reactions: shush, EraseRewind, alown and 1 other person
EraseRewind

EraseRewind

Circling the drain
May 13, 2020
I'm convinced that without SS I'd have made another attempt to ctb and probably failed and done more damage. Having somewhere to come and just be, without judgement or fear, is sometimes all I need to go another day or week.

The site has critics but they don't seem to understand the power of belonging and sharing in a supportive community. I hope SS is around for many years until society can be as open and honest as it is here.

Reactions: faex42, shush and EnnuiCat
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yes, absolutely!!
People here make me feel more than alive than ever because they really understand the way I'm feeling and I can also understand them.
What's more, I'm still in this world thanks to you all! You're lovely!!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BottomlessPit, alown, shush and 2 others
alown

alown

Mar 13, 2021
Yes, absolutely!!
People here make me feel more than alive than ever because they really understand the way I'm feeling and I can also understand them.
What's more, I'm still in this world thanks to you all! You're lovely!!
I get it and feel it same as you my brother

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Nah, I feel like a bot with a conscience. Still lonely, nothing meaningful. Maybe online communities doesn't have that effect like it did before when I was younger, where you feel apart of it.

• Hugs
Reactions: alown
Stroopwafel.

Stroopwafel.

Meow
Jan 14, 2020
I can be honest on here without people judging me all the time and I really appreciate that. We can understand each other in a lot of things.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This is the one place where people can share their thoughts without judgement and it is a community that is really needed. It makes me feel less depressed being somewhere where I can relate to others. I think nothing will make me feel alive (as I have never felt like that in my whole life) but it is comforting being on here and I just feel disconnected to the people that I know in real life and the world around me.

• Love
Querry1

Querry1

life is unfair, ctb or get away
Aug 16, 2018
Belonging to a wonderful group like this makes you feel like you exist more than in real life ?
I've found out about SN here, when I needed there was an Internet society that I've felt I belong to, I disconnected from it a bit cause I'm on meds, therapy and trying my best, I hope it will be there in 5 years or so, when I need to come to.

• Hugs