Danby

Danby

Just remember that the last laugh is on you
Aug 13, 2024
. . . envy those who die suddenly? "So and so bicyclist was decapitated at a busy intersection"--"So and so suddenly dropped dead of a heart attack", etc. Ever wish that was you instead? I know I do.

• Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Rosenfort, Tonkpils and 6 others
B

Bear1234

Jul 8, 2024
always. especially the brain aneurysm just when im walking or something and boom im out

Reactions: lizzywizzy09 and divinemistress36
JustA_LittlePerson

JustA_LittlePerson

One person in a sea...
May 21, 2024
Wish it was me? Definitely. Envy? Not really, most of em didn't want to die so I can't say I envy not getting what I want

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
They are so lucky to be out of suffering

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Rosenfort, LifeQuitter and 1 other person
R

rebelnow111

Jul 12, 2024
. . . envy those who die suddenly? "So and so bicyclist was decapitated at a busy intersection"--"So and so suddenly dropped dead of a heart attack", etc. Ever wish that was you instead? I know I do.
yeah i totally do that

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
NGL, I'm a little ashamed to admit that I'm a little jealous of Matthew Perry's death. To be able to go while relaxing in a hot tub in Malibu cliff house while k-holing seems like such an ideal way to go.

Reactions: null_blank and divinemistress36
kyhoti

kyhoti

Looking for fair winds and following seas
May 27, 2024
I'm at that age where people around me are starting to go. Most of my friends are addicts, so death is always nearby. I feel sad for most of them, as they had beautiful lives that could have lasted many more years. I yearn for some of the ways they passed, quickly and quietly.

Reactions: null_blank
DeathSleep

DeathSleep

Unstable Potato
May 25, 2023
All the time. I keep hoping I'll go out that way. Have it be a quick surprise then gone. Seems like I have to do it myself though.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Personally I always do as all I wish for is to permanently not exist, I only hope and wish to never suffer in this existence again, I only see non-existence as desirable as after all it's the eternal absence of all suffering and cruelty, all that would bring me peace is being able to sleep for all eternity where this cruel, torturous existence that caused me nothing but pain is permanently forgotten about.