gorgonzola

gorgonzola

over it all
Nov 18, 2019
do you ever hear about a tragic death and wish it was you? like there have been a couple of devastating ones over the years (like Kobe and his daughter etc) and every single time it happens I kinda feel bad that my first thought is "that's so terrible, it should've been me?" i feel kinda selfish and childish at times but every day of my life i'm fantasizing about ctb and I hate that people who do amazing things in and for the world have to die suddenly and tragically when there's people like me who want nothing more than to die of natural causes. and I'll probably do it myself (I hope soon) but my family and friends at least have something/someone to be mad at that's not me for doing it myself. I don't know if this makes sense but yeah

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: NeverSatisfied, OpheliasFlowers, lobster salad and 1 other person
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.

Reactions: Sprite_Geist, Flavourtown and gorgonzola
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yeah, I think it's the fact that other people are no longer existing and they are now at peace and yet I am still stuck here. They have what I want. I wish I could give my life to someone who wants to live.

• Love
Reactions: Roseate, OpheliasFlowers, Zzzzz and 2 others
gorgonzola

gorgonzola

over it all
Nov 18, 2019
They have what I want. I wish I could give my life to someone who wants to live.
THIS!!! that's the exact sentiment I have, these people probably really wanted to live and i wish we could trade places

Reactions: Roseate, OpheliasFlowers and demuic
Sans

Sans

Protesting the conditions of an inhumane world
Oct 2, 2019
Every time there's a mass shooting, I wish that it could have been me to die instead of a bunch of innocent people, sometimes even children who have their entire lives ahead of them.

• Love
Reactions: NeverSatisfied, OpheliasFlowers and gorgonzola
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yes!
I even wish I could exchange places with a person who really wants to leave but has a terminal disease so that we're both happy.

Reactions: gorgonzola
littleloup

littleloup

しょうがない
May 28, 2021
I feel that way every time I hear about someone else's death whether it was intentional or not. I'd say I wish for it even more when it's not intentional because I feel as though I could've given my remaining life to that person since I prefer to leave.

Reactions: gorgonzola
gorgonzola

gorgonzola

over it all
Nov 18, 2019
I'd say I wish for it even more when it's not intentional because I feel as though I could've given my remaining life to that person since I prefer to leave.
this is exactly it