• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
I wonder if to discuss innerly with such thoughts, convincing myself why not to do it or just try to distract myself...What do you think?

Reactions: Circles
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Not sure what you mean, but I assume you mean asking yourself whether you should CTB or not? If that is my understanding then yes, I do sometimes have dialogue with myself about whether I am going to continue living or not. I had this dialogue with myself throughout most of my life at various points in time. Recently, I just had a dialogue with myself, if things goes well in the Fall (October to be precise) then I have hope to continue living, but if things sour, then it is likely I'll be gone by end of this year.

Saga

Saga

In my memories a smiling me doesn't exist
Jul 20, 2019
i am the same..I have this issue but the longer I am thinking about it the stronger my desire to ctb...coz I guess in a way Ive accepted the fact that nothing will work out anymore...right now...im thinking of saving and then partying for one last time before i leave