B

Beachedwhale

Mage
Mar 3, 2021
I am constantly playing out in my mind how I will ctb. Its like a video of my method on repeat constantly. Beachy head constantly in my mind and sometimes drinking SN. It gives me relief and it's completely taken over. Everything around and inside me triggers me and the thought of ctb is always at hand to provide relief. I am exhausted and feel trapped. I feel that I am coming closer and closer to the end, but I cant quite get there due to the prospect of salvaging a life. I am an asymptote.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers, RedHarlequin, Hotsackage and 6 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yess, I've already ctb mentally thousands of times lol.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: LastFlowers, Hotsackage, MYStERY_Man and 2 others
MYStERY_Man

MYStERY_Man

The 't' is silent
Jul 15, 2020
Yes. Not my method, though. I usually visualize placing a revolver in my mouth and pulling the trigger or jumping from height and hitting the ground. My method is partial hanging, I only visualize this one when I'm really triggered.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage and Beachedwhale
ExhaustedExistence

ExhaustedExistence

Life is just waiting for death
Mar 26, 2021
Hell yeah! I always think about ctb by every possible method. Unfortunately I'm successful only in my mind.

• Hugs
Freakazette

Freakazette

May you find the light that was stolen from you.
May 18, 2021
It goes something along that famous song:

"Every breath you take, every move you make,
Every single day, every word you say."

• Yay!
Reactions: Beachedwhale
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Yes all the time.

• Hugs
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
Yes I do it, not constantly though. Maybe few times a week. But it doesn't give me relief, it makes me scared and anxious. Because I don't know how well it will go.

• Hugs
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
When I'm in a bad pain flare I constantly imagine jumping out of my window. But the window isn't high enough to ensure instant death.

• Hugs
BloodyNobody

BloodyNobody

AshIsOurPurestForm✨
May 25, 2021
YES 24/7! it comes natural at this point, there's just no controlling it.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yeah, I think about death and dying pretty much all the time. I even have dreamt about it. In my mind I have died by every possible method. It gives me relief really, knowing that there is always ways out, even know it may be hard to die. We are not trapped in this existence.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I always fantasize going full speed into a bridge pillar or electric pole when I start driving. Having my body ejected out the window and laying in a crumpled heap on the grass while onlookers take photos and post disparaging comments on theync(.)com

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
constantly.....no. i do have blank spots where i dont recall/dont think i thought about it but its definitely there and suicidal seems like something i would add to my list of character traits.. "oh yeah btw im suicidal, nice to meet you :) "

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Yes, often.
It is sort of a mental coping mechanism, if I am in a fit of anxiety or distress from my situation, I look all around me for a way to end my existence, no matter where I am:
a tall building, jumping in front of a vehicle, a bridge, a knife, a window to break.
And recently I've been imagining my way through the steps of taking my SN, and trying to prepare myself for the possible discomfort, it's not pleasant to think about but I feel I must do it.

• Hugs
Reactions: EraseRewind
Bullit

Bullit

Mage
May 6, 2021
I often imagine myself jumping from a plane 10,000 feet in the air,to the rocks below!

TheAmazingCriswell

TheAmazingCriswell

I predict...
Apr 28, 2021
Kafka did this too, as these excerpts from his diaries attest:

"Always the vision of a butcher knife which, hurriedly and with mechanical regularity, drives into me from the side and cuts away paper-thin cross-sections that fly away almost curled up in the fast work."

"Being dragged in through the first floor window of a house by a rope placed around the neck and being dragged up bleeding and ragged without consideration, as if by one who does not pay attention, through all the ceilings, furniture, walls and attics until the empty noose appears on top of the roof, which also lost my remains only when breaking through the roof tiles."

Last edited:
Reactions: inthemoonblue, EraseRewind and Beachedwhale