dust-in-the-wind

dust-in-the-wind

Aug 24, 2024
I think my BF would be the least traumatized at finding me dead.
But I wouldn't want any family members finding me.

• Hugs
Reactions: sorrowful, Forever Sleep, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
LapseInTime

LapseInTime

Top-notch parasite.
Sep 4, 2024
Well, not having that many people around does narrow down the list. I'm more concerned with the state in which my body will be found.

Reactions: Hollowman and CatLvr
_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
I personally like the idea of performing my last acts in the woods. Ideally I'd never be found.

All in all, I'm not too concerned about my body being found, as I would be gone.

Reactions: CatLvr and divinemistress36
UniqueWorm

UniqueWorm

the horrors persist but so do i
Sep 9, 2024
yea, its kind of whats keeping me from doing it. I dont want my family to see it, and id feel bad for traumatizing a random person or first responder

Reactions: sorrowful
MeowWantsToGoHome

MeowWantsToGoHome

Missing the Moon 🌙
Sep 11, 2024
I know my boyfriend is going to be the one to find me, and I hate that… He loves me.

• Hugs
Maormer

Maormer

May 21, 2024
I think about it a lot, honestly i worry about it more than the actual details of my methods. I thought it might be good to do it outside so my room isnt associated with bad memories for people. Id wanna do it in the woods away from view, but in an area that gets decent foot traffic so i could place signs along the path to warn people that there is a body and they should alert the authorities and not enter the area etc.

• Hugs
Reactions: exitingtothevoid and _AllCatsAreGrey_
eeah

eeah

waste
Sep 11, 2024
i suppose so, id much rather it be my dad than my mom. bc i want my mom to be a bit less traumatized and my dad to be a bit more ngl. but both are probably gonna end up seeing it anyways so idk if it matters really. unless i do it not in their house which is probably more likely tbh, in which case i dont care it'd probably be some passerby or cop or something.

T

Trav1989

Student
Jun 2, 2024
Planning to CTB away from civilization so either animals or some random hiker would find it and that doesn't concern me too much.

Reactions: vampire2002
vampire2002

vampire2002

weeb & neet ♡
Oct 8, 2023
i don't care very much, i just don't want it to be my brother or my boyfriend. they're the only two people i really care about enough to want to spare them the trauma.

birthdayboy

birthdayboy

Aug 23, 2024
I'm concerned about loved ones finding me, but I plan to be fully covered in my snowboarding clothes so it will at least obscure the sight of however bad my body appears after

exitingtothevoid

exitingtothevoid

Aug 2, 2024
Yeah, I don't want it to be someone who will be traumatized by finding my body. Multi-day hotel stay with an automated message to police is my current plan.

AbsurdAbyss

AbsurdAbyss

Lost, broken, empty, fragmented.
Mar 4, 2024
i genuinely don't care anymore but i wouldn't want to be found by anyone after i'm dead - would rather have my remains obliterated instead.

3amwife

3amwife

Apr 6, 2023
The only person I worry for seeing me is my boyfriend but thank goodness we are long distance so chances are low. But ideally for my method I'd want the parts left of me to be unrecognizable.

shironeko

shironeko

Misfortune incarnate
Sep 9, 2024
No. No one knows about me in here. I'm alone in any ways so the first one who found my body would be a police officer.

I hope that someone will call them after I'm dead. Or it will be my family member flying over 10 thousand miles after they have been granted a visa only to find my dead body. By that time, it will be ugly.

But who knows. Maybe if they take good care of me and gave me protections in my childhood instead of beating and insulting me. I won't go this far. Maybe it's my punishment for them.

Last edited:
lucmucpuc

lucmucpuc

student
Sep 11, 2024
yeah, i dont want my mom to find me. i love her so much and i cant even imagine the horror she would feel finding me dead

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yes, I wouldn't want anyone I know to find me but it's very unlikely they would. I live alone and 100's of miles from friends and family. I'll have to set up delayed emails to ensure the police come. I feel bad for them too but, at least they'll be expecting it I suppose.

P

Peerless_Cucumber

The one and only king of cucumbers
Feb 22, 2023
I don't want anyone to find it. The thought of someone touching my body without my consent makes me feel sick. Even though logically I know I'd be dead so it shouldn't matter.

jumbled_up

jumbled_up

Sep 5, 2024
Yes. Ideally I want nobody to find it, but I truly hope my younger sister does not. She would be traumatised

Reactions: MxTuesday
M

MxTuesday

Is Tuesday an omen?
Sep 9, 2024
This is literally what is stopping me. I absolutely can't do that to my daughter. I like the idea of going to woods but actually it could be awful for random stranger especially if they have kids with them.
I think hotel and delayed email to police is the best bet, they will have the training and also if the email says what you have done they won't be getting a shock.

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Well the plan for me is to send a delayed email to the local authorities so that they can contact the police.

ninfanatic

ninfanatic

please kill me
Jul 3, 2024
i used to and now i don't. i just need to get out of here.

plan c

plan c

My last resort.
Nov 8, 2022
It might be deviated from topic a bit. I will be in bad shape when I die so I'm considering making a poster to inform whoever might come to my body and inform them to mentally prepare, or more optimally, call the professionals. U could say I care about whether or not my death or a dead body would have significant impact on whoever seeing it.

I will start making the goodbye poster by the end of the month. I decide to make it something creative and entertaining for me, and that will take me a step forth in accepting the fact that I'll be gone.

Now I'm looking for the right sized paper to make it. I've bought pencils and pigment. Pretty much reminds me of my secondary school days when I prepared posters for a club fest.

Last edited:
awaitinglove

awaitinglove

lost in my head
Apr 30, 2023
TBH i don't want anyone I know finding my body. I would want a first responder to find my body first before anyone else. Although I know it's still traumatizing for them, I figure it'll be just another dead body they see throughout their career compared to friends or family finding my lifeless body.

Reactions: plan c
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case what comforts me about ceasing to exist is that nothing can matter to me anymore and this cruel torturous existence that just brought me so much suffering will no longer be my problem anymore, I don't care as after all I'll be permanently unconscious, I'll finally be at peace and to never exist again with all forgotten about for me is all I hope and wish for.

R

Reflection

Lost
Sep 12, 2024
It'll probably be my parents or siblings and I'm sure they'll be traumatized, and as much as it makes me try and reconsider things I don't have much choice. My parents lived their lives and still have each other, and my siblings will eventually do the same as well, as for me, I only have myself and a bunch of memories and thoughts that haunt me every single waking moment...