Snow Queen

Snow Queen

Apr 18, 2021
I Can't get Antiemetics from the pharmacy and i don't think i can lie to a doctor to write me the prescription, do you think i can do it without ? maybe if i fasted before. If no has anyone been able to lie to a doctor to get the prescription ? any tips !

• Love
Reactions: nosoul and orlandom
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Yes, people have succeeded without it. And you should fast with or without it. Right below this post in similar threads has a couple things you can read. Idk if you have but try using the search bar. This is a common topic

Last edited:
Reactions: TotallyIsolated and Snow Queen
orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
I Can't get Antiemetics from the pharmacy and i don't think i can lie to a doctor to write me the prescription, do you think i can do it without ? maybe if i fasted before. If no has anyone been able to lie to a doctor to get the prescription ? any tips !
Some people have advised to just have 2-3-4 glasses extra. In case they vomit.

Reactions: Snow Queen and Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Some people have advised to just have 2-3-4 glasses extra. In case they vomit.
I've only read/heard/seen of people only needing 2 but an extra couldn't hurt. where everyone is physically different really anything could happen with anything (reference to life in general)

Reactions: orlandom
Snow Queen

Snow Queen

Apr 18, 2021
thank you for your answers but in case of failure do you know when vomiting normally happens after drinking ?

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
thank you for your answers but in case of failure do you know when vomiting normally happens after drinking ?
There's this really good time line someone posted of someone else but I can't remember. Maybe someone else knows??? Nvm I found it

orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021

There are many topics where people do not recommend alcohol. Because vomiting is caused much faster than without alcohol. There are also topics where people with alcohol left by bus. And there are topics where they did not leave, they vomited very much. Your choice.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
There are many topics where people do not recommend alcohol. Because vomiting is caused much faster than without alcohol. There are also topics where people with alcohol left by bus. And there are topics where they did not leave, they vomited very much. Your choice.
I figured they meant drinking the mix
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/first-ever-sn-documentation.29734/

• Love
Reactions: Snow Queen and orlandom
orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
It all depends on your body.
I figured they meant drinking the mix
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/first-ever-sn-documentation.29734/
Oh sorry. I was wrong. You didn't mean alcohol.

Okay.

This is individual! Absolutely. Maybe after 5 seconds, a minute, go 5 minutes, or not at all.

Reactions: Snow Queen
Snow Queen

Snow Queen

Apr 18, 2021
@orlandom and @Life_and_Death Thank you so much both for your answers <3

Reactions: Life_and_Death and orlandom
orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
i don't mean drinking alcohol i was talking about drinking SN, if anyone here that failed by vomiting did they say when that happened after they drank SN ?
Yes, sorry. I read too many topics - and be wrong.

I wrote above.

Time is individual for everyone. Depends on the body. It can be from 5 seconds to 5-7 minutes or not at all. Do you understand?

This is your decision and no one else. Please don't do anything compulsive. I hug.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Snow Queen