M

MxTuesday

Is Tuesday an omen?
Sep 9, 2024
I guess this comes down to some fundemental stuff on suicide and choice. But is the bloke who runs DMC (and as seen in the BBC article, where he doesn't look like a v nice person):
1. Bad? He is taking money from desperate people who are ill and generates further suffering for the families/friends etc.
2. Good. In a culture where suicide is taboo leaving only few options, he is providing a relatively low pain/high chance method allowing people to ctb on their terms and in their own time.
3. Neither. He is a product of capitalist society.
4. Something else?

dogteeth

dogteeth

Jun 10, 2024
i think it is neutral tbh. all he does is sell a legal substance, it is completely out of his control what people choose to do with it, although the fact that his product is exactly what he says it is and not laced or anything would lean more towards good imo

M

MxTuesday

Is Tuesday an omen?
Sep 9, 2024
Be does know people ctb with it though, and that it's restricted which is why he labels it otherwise.

I do wonder if the whole thing is a front of if he sells the other stuff on the site too. The reviews look comically fake!

W

WildBird

Sep 17, 2024
I ordered from DMC almost a week ago and got an order confirmation the same day and a follow up email saying I would be getting a tracking number. But nothing since 9/18. Sent an email yesterday asking for tracking and another one today. Have heard nothing back. Has DMC been shut down? Is there another source for SN?

M

MxTuesday

Is Tuesday an omen?
Sep 9, 2024
That's not what I mean. I posted this in philosophy because I am questioning whether the person who runs DMC is fundementally bad, or not.

Redleaf1992

Redleaf1992

Just leave us the f*ck alone!
Feb 3, 2024
I doubt DMC cares much about our right to choose. He's just out there to make a quick buck from people's suffering not caring for the consequences. Ultimately I would say bad, but at the end of the day he serves a purpose for us as much as we do for him.

Reactions: divinemistress36, thevangirl, wCvML2 and 1 other person
M

MxTuesday

Is Tuesday an omen?
Sep 9, 2024
Yeah, I feel like it's that he, and us, are all parts in capitalist society, all functions that literally have to exist in capitalism