eeah

eeah

waste
Sep 11, 2024
Anyone have experiences DIYing (or being prescribed) Wellbutrin/Bupropion? As in ordering it online without prescription. I'm never gonna see a psych or get therapy again because it's expensive and I have no insurance. I've seen it online for like $22 for a month or two's worth but the shipping was like $20 too :\ anyone know if this is worth trying? how much should i get to start with if I wanna try it? I dont wanna buy extra if it doesn't work but I also don't wanna waste more on shipping. idk. also any just general experiences with Wellbutrin for depression/executive dysfunction

also is there a search function on the forum bc i cant find it. i know theres google

Last edited:
Reactions: Preh1storic_Rib and shrobae
LapseInTime

LapseInTime

Top-notch parasite.
Sep 4, 2024
ADHD + MDD here. Whatever crazy thing we've tried, I always went back to Wellbutrin. It sort of helps but doesn't do miracles. Can't take much of it because I get the shakes, essentially a migraine of sorts.

Reactions: Preh1storic_Rib
amnesia999

amnesia999

Lie, lie, lie - Life is a lie
Jun 30, 2024
I was on Wellbutrin for a while but it didn't do much for me. It would seem that a big part of the success of psych meds are finding ones that actually help you personally. I got prescribed Duloxetine aka Cymbalta instead.

also is there a search function on the forum bc i cant find it. i know theres google
When you've made enough posts (i don't know exactly how many, but say 10 or so), the search box will magically appear. :-)

shrobae

shrobae

pro invicto
Sep 9, 2024
yeah, wellbutrin didn't really affect me besides making nic withdrawals seemingly worse. i did take it for months but it was too long ago to give a good account of its effects.

edit: typically depression meds and most psych meds take a couple weeks at least to start seeing a change in how you're feeling, if you try it, a month should do you just fine