J

jj83

May 14, 2021
I was disfigured by a series of plastic surgeries. Now I don't go outside anymore because I feel too hideous. If anyone can PM me, I'd really like someone to talk to. Thanks.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: WornOutLife, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus, ErzsebetBATHORY and 6 others
E

ErzsebetBATHORY

BLOOD COUNTESS. ashes ashes, we all fall down
Jun 2, 2021
I was disfigured by a series of plastic surgeries. Now I don't go outside anymore because I feel too hideous. If anyone can PM me, I'd really like someone to talk to. Thanks.
aw. im sorry ill talk to you. i dont know how to pm but come at a bitch. ill try to make you feel better

W

Werewolf.

Student
May 28, 2021
aw. im sorry ill talk to you. i dont know how to pm but come at a bitch. ill try to make you feel better
You don't have enough posts to PM them yet, I think. I wasn't able to start any conversations before either but now I can.

E

ErzsebetBATHORY

BLOOD COUNTESS. ashes ashes, we all fall down
Jun 2, 2021
You don't have enough posts to PM them yet, I think. I wasn't able to start any conversations before either but now I can.
thanks darlin. oi this site is so fucking rad. im mindblown amazed by its awesomeness. bask in the glory of DEaTH. finally, ive found my people

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Werewolf.
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm so sorry to hear this, dear.
I've read lots of bad experiences about plastic surgeries. How can "professionals" ruin a person's appearance so much when they're supposed to make you better? I hate them!!

Feel free to pm me if you need to talk.

Hugs and love,

Matt