Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Hard to guess but maybe it didn't, because SS is not an "assisted suicide" website.
It's just a pro-choice community.
Anyway, these goddamn journalists tend to post misleading stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: a.h, Disappointered and Buffy5120
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Regardless if it happened here or not people need to be more careful when they decide to meet people online in person. I feel sorry for those two women who got taken advantage of at they're most vulnerable. May that asshole who did this to them rot in prison for life

Reactions: LONE WOLF.
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Hard to guess but maybe it's not, because SS is not an "assisted suicide" website.
It's just a pro-choice community.
Anyway, these goddamn journalists tend to post misleading stuff.
remember the pov youre looking at. its not ours and to the outside world we are assisting in suicide, especially if thats what happened then that is what happened. he assisted their suicide. not saying it is this site just that its hard to say. theres malicious people like that everywhere EXPECIALLY on the internet, it could have been any suicide site really, theyre all frowned upon in the same way.

also since i am commenting i might as well comment what im thinking, i wish that was me. whenever i read about people that were sexually assaulted/raped, i always wish it was me

• Wow
Reactions: Fin, Phoenix, fred farkle and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
remember the pov youre looking at. its not ours and to the outside world we are assisting in suicide, especially if thats what happened then that is what happened. he assisted their suicide. not saying it is this site just that its hard to say. theres malicious people like that everywhere EXPECIALLY on the internet, it could have been any suicide site really, theyre all frowned upon in the same way.

also since i am commenting i might as well comment what im thinking, i wish that was me. whenever i read about people that were sexually assaulted/raped, i always wish it was me
You've got a point there!
Those who don't know about SS might think that. However, the truth is that those who tell someone to ctb here are immediately reported and banned. I wish they knew this...

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
You've got a point there!
Those who don't know about SS might think that. However, the truth is that those who tell someone to ctb here are immediately reported and banned. I wish they knew this...
those who tell. if they honestly thought that this person was going to help end their suffering why would they tell? thats where the problem lies. it could have been too late
because someone threatened to rape me and now i beg for the job to be finished, short answer, im broken

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Disappointered, TessB and lofticries
x_LittleAmy_x

x_LittleAmy_x

Student
Mar 18, 2021
because someone threatened to rape me and now i beg for the job to be finished, short answer, im broken
I don't want to speak for rape or sexual assault victims here, but my assumption would be that you wouldn't "want" it, not one bit.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I don't want to speak for rape or sexual assault victims here, but my assumption would be that you wouldn't "want" it, not one bit.
as someone thats not in my shoes i kindly ask you to not assume what i want and what i dont, plus like i said, short answer. you dont know the whole story so in my shoes or not you are still not in a place to make a judgement

Reactions: Fin and Fragile
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Well, it did say, The first charge alleges McInally contacted a woman on a "pro-choice assisted suicide" forum, mind you that could have been Facebook back in 2019, :smiling:

Cheers

Geo

• Yay!
Reactions: Disappointered, Fin and Life_and_Death
Status
Not open for further replies.