Mooshi

Mooshi

Across space and across time, I will be there.
Jan 13, 2020
I hate leaving my house so very much. It makes me feel so much worse and makes me want to ctb so much more in that moment. I don't even feel much of anything anymore.

My family members try to get me to leave the house, thinking it'll do something; but they're so wrong.

I'm just wasting time until my date, filling my life with pointless things. I already know I'm going to ctb, it's my inevitable fate.

God, I hate being alive so much.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Scribble Fan, newave3, siray and 12 others
terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
You say you hate it, why? Anxiety?

Reactions: _Minsk and BlackPoppet
Mooshi

Mooshi

Jan 13, 2020
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: newave3, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, 2Min2Midnight and 3 others
ssaaahmo

ssaaahmo

Experienced
May 18, 2020
i feel the same way
i'm scared of leaving the house because i don't want to be around people
i like nature but it's too much otherwise
too many people and too much noise and too much confusion and too much to deal with

• Love
Reactions: newave3, 2Min2Midnight, Meowkin and 3 others
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Wise woman and Celtic sky person
Mar 7, 2020
I hate leaving the house too! I had agoraphobia at one point. I would literally have a panic attack at my front door. I have a sleeping disorder and having to leave my house when I hadn't slept for 3-4 nights was torture. I can only leave the house if I have beta blockers, CBD oil or Diazepam. It's a nightmare. I have severe anxiety too, and that makes it all so much more difficult.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: newave3, Mooshi and _Minsk
SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
I hate leaving the house due to anxiety and general unease. I feel like I'm being watched, and inside I'm very socially awkward. Sometimes taking the bins out is too much.

Reactions: newave3, 2Min2Midnight, Meowkin and 2 others
SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
I get very paranoid because of my ptsd

• Hugs
Reactions: Meowkin and Mooshi
Mooshi

Mooshi

Jan 13, 2020
i feel the same way
i'm scared of leaving the house because i don't want to be around people
i like nature but it's too much otherwise
too many people and too much noise and too much confusion and too much to deal with

Yes! I feel the same

I hate leaving the house too! I had agoraphobia at one point. I would literally have a panic attack at my front door. I have a sleeping disorder and having to leave my house when I hadn't slept for 3-4 nights was torture. I can only leave the house if I have beta blockers, CBD oil or Diazepam. It's a nightmare. I have severe anxiety too, and that makes it all so much more difficult.

I'm sorry about that, that sounds awful. I have super super bad social anxiety and can only really deal with it if I also take some medication.

I hate leaving the house due to anxiety and general unease. I feel like I'm being watched, and inside I'm very socially awkward. Sometimes taking the bins out is too much.

Me too.

• Hugs
Reactions: newave3, Meowkin and BlackPoppet
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Wise woman and Celtic sky person
Mar 7, 2020
Yes! I feel the same

I'm sorry about that, that sounds awful. I have super super bad social anxiety and can only really deal with it if I also take some medication.

Me too.
Well you are free to PM me if you need a friendly ear. I know what you are going through and I'm here for you. Hugs :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: newave3 and Mooshi
SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
me too, i have ptsd too
I get paranoid in the day because theres too many people about, I get paranoid at night because my first traumas happened in the dark, I can't win

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: newave3, BlackPoppet, Meowkin and 1 other person
meetapple

meetapple

Mage
Jun 3, 2021
I hate leaving the house too. I am not afraid of social interaction mostly but I tend to get stereotyped by people and they tend To misunderstand me as a troublemaker when in fact I am just a non conformist. I usually only leave the house when I have to and usually come back feeling angry.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Mooshi, Scribble Fan, newave3 and 1 other person