Aesthler

Aesthler

Death is the only God who comes when you call
Sep 25, 2018
When was the last time you experienced it and what do you think it means?

I experience it quite often actually, the last time was in the bathroom over-hearing a conversation and bam hit me like it happened before. For me it's strong like almost feels like when you stand up too fast and you get dizzy.
I don't know what it means, I just hope I'm not living a damn repeat.

Reactions: stellabelle, UnknownOutlaw, Red star and 3 others
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
When was the last time you experienced it and what do you think it means?

I experience it quite often actually, the last time was in the bathroom over-hearing a conversation and bam hit me like it happened before. For me it's strong like almost feels like when you stand up too fast and you get dizzy.
I don't know what it means, I just hope I'm not living a damn repeat.
That's what I feel alot of times especially when I get claustrophobic thinking about existence as a whole. It's so nauseating and smothering that I want to scream at times. Like if we keep repeating this same life over and over again but what for and why? To suffer? That the universe is just a bad VHS tape on repeat for no reason at all?
Do you have or see anything that stands out like a mark or a number that keeps popping up everytime deja vu happens? Well for me I have seen the number 56 my entire life and I feel it's my way of telling me that I lived this life already. It follows me wherever I go and reminds me that it's there.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Aesthler, throwaway777 and 1 other person
Kim

Kim

Daydreamer
Sep 18, 2018
I know this feelings. It happens often to me too. I can't tell if I'm dreaming or awake. Because sometimes I know the situation but where not in it before. It's some kind of strange O_o.

The last time was...mmhh.. I don'tknow exactly. For 2 weeks?

I can calm down you - you aren't insane ;)

Reactions: Aesthler, throwaway777 and Circles
Kim

Kim

Daydreamer
Sep 18, 2018
Like if we keep repeating this same life over and over again but what for and why?

Yeah...this is EXACTLY what I felt when I have been on magic mushroom. Since this moment this knowledge drives me insane and gaves me another perspective of life.

Reactions: DetachedDreamer97, Circles and Aesthler
Aesthler

Aesthler

Death is the only God who comes when you call
Sep 25, 2018
That's what I feel alot of times especially when I get claustrophobic thinking about existence as a whole. It's so nauseating and smothering that I want to scream at times. Like if we keep repeating this same life over and over again but what for and why? To suffer? That the universe is just a bad VHS tape on repeat for no reason at all?
Do you have or see anything that stands out like a mark or a number that keeps popping up everytime deja vu happens? Well for me I have seen the number 56 my entire life and I feel it's my way of telling me that I lived this life already. It follows me wherever I go and reminds me that it's there.

Nothing in particular stands out to me when it happens. I do have things that could be completely coincidental that seem to relate to my situations all the time. For instance last night I was thinking a lot about ctb and I walk out to my living room and the TV program is about he afterlife. I try not to let those things really get to me though cause it could very well mean nothing.

Reactions: stellabelle, UnknownOutlaw, Red star and 1 other person
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
I know this feelings. It happens often to me too. I can't tell if I'm dreaming or awake. Because sometimes I know the situation but where not in it before. It's some kind of strange O_o.

The last time was...mmhh.. I don'tknow exactly. For 2 weeks?

I can calm down you - you aren't insane ;)
Consciousness breeds insanity I believe and the trick of putting on a face by acting 'normal' is a subjective experience that an insane society shows as being stable.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, throwaway777, Kim and 1 other person
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
Nothing in particular stands out to me when it happens. I do have things that could be completely coincidental that seem to relate to my situations all the time. For instance last night I was thinking a lot about ctb and I walk out to my living room and the TV program is about he afterlife. I try not to let those things really get to me though cause it could very well mean nothing.
Completely understandable. It's just so overwhelming especially when you entertain the thought of death until you realize just how big of a deal it all is. You're literally confronting the very nature of existence all the while you're trying to remain 'stable'.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, throwaway777 and Aesthler